50 states project

techathon

I am starting a map project. This project is to have all of the US states in it, In all diffrent maps, then a whole U.S.

I will use your page with your file If you made a state, It will just be on the list below like this:
'State' (Thanks 'Your Name') it uses your file page that uploaded to cfc

And when the full map pack comes out, I will credit you.

I will post the states that have been done in the post under this. Only one map per state.

Scenario makers: feel free to use these maps at will. That is what they are there for. :D

Sounds cool. How big are they approximately?
(screens would be nice to, just click prtl-scn and paste it on paint and upload it)

Also don't forget canada! :shifty:

In going to try to make them all large, except, possibly Texas and Alaska.
It will take a while thought, scince for a few weeks I can only make 1 a week, and not this week.

Do Texas!

Yes, like 200x200. That would be awesome!

Alaska with the oil fields would be nice at least as big as Texas probaly bigger. You might want to add hyperlinks to the state names to there downloads.

Yes
I just thought that once this thread has fifty -100 posts it would be difficult to find each one. I t was long term not a problem currently.

I would love to see a Kentucky map please.

I am starting a map project. This project is to have all of the US states in it, In all different maps, then a whole U.S.

I will credit you if you e-mail even one to me

I will post the states that have been done in the post under this, do NOT send me a map if it has been done.

Good idea, i was going to do this a year ago, but then i got too involved in modding, so press on.:p

btw, dont forget Minnesota.;)

Top Bottom