Mesoamerican Buildings Pack

RedAlert

Love one another
Here's the first of what I hope will be several buildings packs for Mesoamerica.

PCX Graphics of the Month (September 2009)

This city set was voted PCX graphics of the month in the September 2009 competition. Thanks everybody! :goodjob:

----------------------

Preview:

Includes: Weapons Maker, Tribute Collector, Barracks, Ball Court, and Noble's House.

It's been a while since I last made any buildings. Please let me know if something isn't working correctly.

Download Mesoamerican Buildings

Looks good. Nice work!:goodjob::)

Remarkable attention to detail here. Your eyes must be getting pretty strained. ;)

They look great RA :)
But you should really consider getting Bryce. It is far easier to create something like this there, and by now you must really be getting insane with all that work, unless of course you are superhuman ;)

Mighty fine. :thumbsup: I like the crisp, clean style.

Best,

Oz
Yep, excellent!
Thanks!
Looks good. Nice work!:goodjob::)
Those look excellent. As Ozzy said crisp and clean.
I agree. You have far more patience than I do!

Thank you all very much! :D

Remarkable attention to detail here. Your eyes must be getting pretty strained. ;)

Yeah, I've realized that upon finishing a building, my face will be about a foot closer to the screen than when I started!

They look great RA :)
But you should really consider getting Bryce. It is far easier to create something like this there, and by now you must really be getting insane with all that work,

Well, I wouldn't ever rule out creating in 3D, but I honestly am quite comfortable in 2D, the amount of work considered. :)

unless of course you are superhuman ;)
RedAlert's Profile said:
Biography
*not a robot*

Wha... what are you saying?......
:hide:

Nice work on the Tribute Collector, very nice and detailed.

Thanks! I think that and the ball court are my favourites from this set.

Top Bottom