WW1 Experimental Units: PKZ-2 & Tsar Tank

snafusmith

Unit Maker
This unit pack includes two units: the Austrian experimental observation platform PKZ-2, and the Russian Tsar Tank.

PKZ-2:

Tsar Tank:

In-Game Shot:

Both units use custom animations, and include buttons. Please make sure you use the right link in your XML.

Poly Count:
PKZ-2: 1,200
Tsar Tank: 2,220

DOWNLOAD HERE

ENJOY!
-Smitty

The PKZ-2 looks like a nice 'would-be' scout unit for the unmodded game. :goodjob:
The Tsar tank is literally unbelievable, both as a combat concept and as on your creator skills. :eek:

I repeat a previous statement: Whoever designed these was definitely on something.

:goodjob:

The PKZ-2 looks like a nice 'would-be' scout unit for the unmodded game. :goodjob:

:yup:
I'll try, if simply giving it a generic skin will work, so that i can use it for...something.

Short question: Does it have combat animations?
I need something for a type of "attack satellite" (err...as a siege unit...or so...haven't really thought about it), and it would fit quite good :).

I repeat a previous statement: Whoever designed these was definitely on something.

I wouldn't say that. If you look at modern quadrocopters, then they don't look so much different to the PKZ-2.

I just googled Quadrocopter, and I have one thing to say to that: who the fluff designed those?!

Short question: Does it have combat animations?
I need something for a type of "attack satellite" (err...as a siege unit...or so...haven't really thought about it), and it would fit quite good :).

Yup, if you look at the in-game shot, you'll see an Austrian infantryman (Sezereth's) manning a machine gun in the top basket.

Ah, okay, now i see it.

:think: that doesn't fit for me. I guess, i'll shrink the infantryman, or i'll let this thing fly in a group of 4 -> smaller, so that you probably can't see it.
This isn't meant offending, i just search a way to use this great unit :goodjob:.

Wow, the Tsar tank looks ridiculously impractical, and the helicopter looks incapable of actual flight, but they're good ideas for the game and excellently made!

Top Bottom