Asian pack: China and India mid 16th C - mid 18th C

imperator1961

Last of the Mohicans
Here my new pack: China and India units. There are some new horse and foot animations. First China units; as usual, from left to right:
Artillery 16th C, Multi-Barrel Arquebusier 16th C, Cavalry 16th C, Pikeman 16th C, Artillery 17th C, Cavalry 17th C, Musketeer 17th C, Pikeman 17th C, Artillery 18th C, Cavalry 18th C, Fusilier 18th C.

The animations:

Download part I

Download Part II

Now Indian units. From left to right:
Artillery 16th C, Cavalry 16th C, Pikeman 16th C, Artillery 17th C, Cavalry 17th C, Musketeer, Pikeman 17th C, Elephant with Musketeer 17th C, Artillery 18th C, Cavalry 18th C, Elephant with Fusilier, Elephant with Cannon.

Animations:

The Indian units would go great in an updated Rise and Fall of the Mughals scenario!

BTW, what are the Chinese Artillery weapons for the 17th Century? Some kind of Chinese variant of the Abus gun?

Imperator1961, you are great! :worship:

These units look really great, but you mixed up the links for download (ex: part II for China is in fact part II for India). Not a big deal if you download them all, which any sane person would normally do :D

You are becoming the new Sandris. :eek:

Now we FINALLY have a proper Bannerman for the Qing Dynasty. :D

Eeeeeeeeepic units.
And I can finally use some of your units in my mod, thanks for the Indians!:goodjob:

And I think you forgot to put Maharata Infantryman 18th C, Maharata Light cavalry 18th C. in the pack

Yes. I just want to say this, too.:D

WOW
Very cool. I can use all of them!

Thanks to all for the comments. I will add the two missing units tomorrow.
Shiro: after a new Napoleonica Artillery pack (other than a remaded older units pack) and the Germans and Spanish I want made another Asia pack with others civs.;)

Top Bottom