Name Poll #2

Which name is your favourite?

• Total voters

Valkrionn

The Hamster King
Alright, as many of you know FFPlus is going to be changing it's name.

The way these polls will work is simple: Each of the two polls has twenty choices. Vote for your favorite in each. Once the polls are finished, on Friday, the top five (5) from each poll will be considered by the Team, and a few privileged persons :)p), and our favorite will be chosen.

Now, for the list.

1. Great Fall
  2. Fall of Erebus
  3. Fall Further: The Bottomless Pit
  4. Fall from Heaven: Age of Rebirth
  5. Fall from Heaven: Erebus Reborn
  6. Fall Moar: Apocalypse
  7. The Endless Fall(ing)
  8. Dream Fall
  9. Fall Into Lunacy
  10. Fall Off Balance
  11. Fall From Hell
  12. Epic Fall
  13. Infinitely Fall Further
  14. Fall Further Infinitely
  15. Falling Down
  16. Fall Further: One More Drop
  17. Fall Further Than Erebus
  18. Fall Further: :eekdance:
  19. Fall Further: Expanded Universe
  20. Fallen

Okay the dancing smiley made me laugh thinging how people would refer to it... and it is winning currently LOL

:eekdance:

Fall Further: Erebus Reborn sounds the best; alas, it isn't in the polls. And, I somehow thought Fall Further Than Erebus' acronym was FATE, so I voted for it. :l

Eekdance ("FFED"?) would possibly sound better in Latin, but hey, it might live in signature blocks advertising whatever FF+ becomes known as regardless.

I would ask that you don't use Fall from Heaven in the name. Thats the tag we use to mark "official" releases.

Of your choices I like The Endless Fall.

For new ideas I like the sound of "Rise of Erebus", "After the Fall" or "Erebus: Shattered Lands".

I would ask that you don't use Fall from Heaven in the name. Thats the tag we use to mark "official" releases.

Of your choices I like The Endless Fall.

For new ideas I like the sound of "Rise of Erebus", "After the Fall" or "Erebus: Shattered Lands".

That works. We'll make sure to use something that does not contain Fall from Heaven. ;)

Lots of people seem to like Endless Fall...

So, when do the poles close?

Trolls before Poles, bro.

Top Bottom