Civ IV Live Streaming

TheMeInTeam

If A implies B...
Hello forum!

I'm testing out something a little less static (but nevertheless more blurry) than recorded let's plays:

Live video. Per vicawoo's suggestion, I will be playing civ live for the most part when I play it (for a short while, and if it's liked longer), if anyone is interested.

http://www.livestream.com/civiv

My process for the time being will be to bump this thread when I'm playing a game.

My machine can handle both just fine it seems so there's no reason to avoid doing in on the spec side. Maybe more popular/suggested videos can be split over to youtube also.

This means you get to see some epic failures along with the good!

Cool, watching now.

Only thing is the audio is a tad, scratchy - missing half of some words, etc...

This might be my internet, or it could mean a better mic?

edit: can you turn off the game music?

haha, this is hilarious

Glad to see the software's working fine.

For those who dont know it yet, you CAN see these(at least some, if not all?) through the OnDemand button there. Just click on it, select the part you want to watch.. and there you go.

Yes, I got the last three minutes, but it's a good idea! I also missed some words and half sentences. Maybe the micro, but his Youtube videos are fine. So, I guess it is the streaming...

For those who dont know it yet, you CAN see these(at least some, if not all?) through the OnDemand button there. Just click on it, select the part you want to watch.. and there you go.

I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

I'm sure you don't need to play faster, but you don't hotkey your early units?

I'm sure you don't need to play faster, but you don't hotkey your early units?

Is there a way to set hotkeys for them? I would certainly use hotkeys. I would be willing to memorize hotkeys for every building in the game and use them in tandem with alt, control, and shift to set up queues in 5 seconds.

But if you mean assigning them to groups with control, I find that too much work for early units, and usually just alt-click some pattern.

To set it up: control+#(0-9), then just hit the number to bring it up.
It also works in the city screen for a queued list and it is memorized from game to game from my experience.

Yeah, I do do that but it's a bit of a pain for early units, I'll try it out.

Speaking of which, BUMP for an hour or two of live streaming as of this post!

Episode 2: sneak attacks gone horribly wrong

Top Bottom