Napoleonc Wars (1803)

Noxium

Chieftain
Napoleonic wars year 1803

I created a map of Earth with big changes of surface. Europe's area was increased for big battlefields.
This map is presented as a mod. I did a few XML changes. It must be extract to Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods. Mod have two maps: Normal speed (264 turns, months) and Marathon speed (1056 turns, weeks)

Civilizations on map:
British Empire
Russian Empire
Austrian Empire
Kingdom of Prussia
Kingdom of Portugal
Kingdom of Sicily
Kingdom of Sweden
Ottoman Empire
French Empire
Italian States
Batavian Republic
Confederation of the Rhine
Kingdoms of Denmark and Norway
Spanish Empire
United States of America
Chinese Empire
Japan
Persia

Download here

Enjoy :)

am i being a complete numpty?

i DLd, extracted to bts mods folder, loaded the mod within civ4 but cannot find a napoleonic scenario to play.

Please help!

to Zedi. I can't help because it is 700+ downloads and you first who answered about it :dunno:

to CheeseWalrus. It's a little mistake :) I always say "Giblartar" in speech. "Giblartar" is easier for pronouncing then "Gibraltar". That's why I forgot about it.

This is one of my all time FAVORITE scenarios. All it needs is a inquisitor unit!

Napoleonic wars year 1803

I created a map of Earth with big changes of surface. Europe's area was increased for big battlefields.
This map is presented as a mod. I did a few XML changes. It must be extract to Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods. Mod have two maps: Normal speed (264 turns, months) and Marathon speed (1056 turns, weeks)

Civilizations on map:
British Empire
Russian Empire
Austrian Empire
Kingdom of Prussia
Kingdom of Portugal
Kingdom of Sicily
Kingdom of Sweden
Ottoman Empire
French Empire
Italian States
Batavian Republic
Confederation of the Rhine
Kingdoms of Denmark and Norway
Spanish Empire
United States of America
Chinese Empire
Japan
Persia

Download here

Enjoy :)

Maybe next time, the Arabian Peninsula, and Greater Syria could be two vassals of the Ottomans?

This is one of my all time FAVORITE scenarios. All it needs is a inquisitor unit!
It's scenario - and not a mod! (maybe a tiny mod) I tried to save all rules of original Civ4.

Maybe next time, the Arabian Peninsula, and Greater Syria could be two vassals of the Ottomans?
It's unlikely because there are 18 civ, and I don't know how to create a new .dll for 20 civs :) Your idea is very good, and I thought about it because Ottomans are very strong and this is a little disbalance.

It's scenario - and not a mod! (maybe a tiny mod) I tried to save all rules of original Civ4.

It's unlikely because there are 18 civ, and I don't know how to create a new .dll for 20 civs :) Your idea is very good, and I thought about it because Ottomans are very strong and this is a little disbalance.

Well its probably the best scenario I've played. I love playing as the Austrians and forcing the Ottomans out of Europe! or the Batavian Republic and reacquiring South Africa!

You could use your Scenario with the last version of RevDCM mod comp. who have a 50 Civ .DLL...

Plus Ranged Bombardment for all units (sea, land), better BTS AI, and Ruthless AI that make the AI more "vicious".

:banana: :dance: :dance:

Top Bottom