new unit: armored shock infantry

Balou

Jungle Bear
Here is the armored shock infantry:

For a full preview of all animations click here.

The unit is basically a futuristic foot soldier that is based on the Deep Eyes Squad from the Final Fantasy movie.
Everything that you need in order to play with this unit is included in the zip file.
Please read the readme file before unzipping the files.

If you encounter any problems with this unit just post them here.

Download link:
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads2/asinfantry.zip

Sweet! I've been waiten for u to finish:D

this unit is soo awesome! i have to give you props for this Balou! It is awesome!

That Unit reminds me of a Dark trooper Prototype. Great Job :D :goodjob:.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!:love:
MAN you do good work.:goodjob: :cool: :cooool:
This unit is going in my game now.

[plasma] :ripper:

I would like to also request that you make a Star Craft Space Marine. If posible.

Anyway... Thanks for the great unit.

Woo-hoo! [dance] Outstanding work, the best new unit of all (so far). :)

Balou, have you decided what your next project might be?

Thank you!
This is my second unit and I think it got a little better than the first one. I am now busy doing more modern infantry units.
Together with Steph I will do four or five modern infantry types that represent different countries. Steph came up with this idea and is helping me out with the copy&paste.
I just recently started with the first unit in our list, the spetznaz soldier.
Here is a preview:

All of the units will share the same basic animations to save some time, but they will come with different camo (snow/desert/forest) and equipment (weapons/backpack etc.).

That also means I won´t be able to work on other units for quite some time. (the commando unit I was planning to do transformed into the spetznaz soldier)

A+ unit!

And those ideas for more kinds of Modern Infantry is great! I'm so glad you decided to share your graphics talents with the rest of us :goodjob:

I almost feel ashamed for not paying you something :sad:

Looked good from the first preview post as Deep Eyes Squad, looks even better now!

Originally posted by Thunderfall
Looks really cool and as high tech as Neomega's units. :goodjob:

Oh no, no no no. :) I told Balou once I am finished with my mod I'll create a unit to rival this one..... but until then I don't have the time for the intricate level of detail. I think this is one of the best units created so far.

The unit I'll create will be some sort of fantasy unit, since that'll be mod project II.

Although that NeOmega guy sure did give it an awesome pulse rifle sound effect. :mischief:

Awesome unit! Better than awesome! Very, very cool. It's finding a prominent place in my game, you can bet on it!

Excellent work... Like a lot of people I've been eagerly waiting for this one :)

Balou, you should give the Spetsnaz an AK-47, rather than an M-16... I mean, it looks great, and I will most likely use it, but it is just simple aesthetics.

Top Bottom