Ancient Japanese Unit pack 01/01/2010

ShiroKobbure

Still modding Civ3
This is my ancient Japanese unit pack. I spent a lot of time on this pack, and had to render each unit's animation a few times over, so I am really happy its all over.

Horse, Army and maybe a settler unit will be released in the next pack

-As a note, I used Osprey's Yamataikoku for the bronze age units, but Yamataikoku probably had access to Iron.

DOWNLOAD HERE
Fixed attack animation for Yayoi Archer:

Here

Resource photos:
Spoiler :

That's a very nice pack, and I especially like the "Reserved".
Can we have an idea of what you will put in this "Reserved" part?
Will you add cavalry for these periods?
Will you add other periods?

Also, is it possible to have some range unit for the Yamataikoku periods, and some kind of warrior with club / mace / axe for the Jomon?

Also, is it possible to have some range unit for the Yamataikoku periods, and some kind of warrior with club / mace / axe for the Jomon?
Maybe in the next pack I can add those.
This Thread is for Ancient Japan, I plan on making Medieval Japanese units later on though.

Outstanding Shiro! These will be an excellent addition to my mod! I would welcome a worker and settler next so we dont have to use Chinese ones.

I love them! I just need to find a place to squeeze them into my mod now! :goodjob:

Wonderful work. :) Are you going to finish your Korean pack as well?

Shiro absolutely fantastic work your attention to detail is superb I cannot wait to see and download the future units you have planned!

Top Bottom