Amazon units

SaibotLieh

Emperor
You've made really interesting units :goodjob:
I'll use them for sure :yup:

You've made really interesting units :goodjob:
I'll use them for sure :yup:

Very good stuff here!

When I get around to the Amazon module for my mod these will go in for sure. :goodjob:

Oooooh.... shiny!

May I use your units as a base for my fantasy units?

I'll be glad if the units get reused in other mods. I really like the fantasy units btw. Already thought about using the Enchantress head for an amazon unit, but she just doesn't look like a fighter. :( But I hope I'll find some use for her for some other units I'm planning to do. :goodjob:

Excellent units. Glad to see a serious take on Amazons. These look believable as a Civilization.

So far I haven't intended them to be used as an own civilisation, but I'd be happy if somebody makes a civ out of them. I just don't think I'll cover the renaissance and industrial units. Modern units maybe someday.

I am using your model as the base for two female spellcasters. Here is the preview. Looking forward for another units to hijack :mischief:

I really like that. :goodjob:
Btw, I think I've left a .dds file in the amazon_warrior directory called 'spy_128_unarmed'. That is basically the same skin as the 'spy_128', but without the leather armor pieces. Just in case if you want to remove some of them for the spellcaster.

Here are my next two amazon units. The first one is a light cavalry unit that will become the substitute for the chariot, the other one is my amazon version of the pikeman. As soon as I've completed the whole amazon set I'll add the new units to the modcomp.

Spoiler :

Download link: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=14052

The pikeman (pikewoman?) is delicious enough to be reskinned and reborn as an archmage :D

That'll be a pretty heavy armored mage, but I guess as long as it is some magic armor it should be alright. ;)

I reskinned three of your units : Amazon_Swordman_Asian, Amazon_Spy (the one you attach head for me) and Amazon_Pikeman. With my magic wand, I turned them into Blood Witches, spellcasters for vampiric Calabim in FfH.

Here is the preview :D

Spoiler :

Archmage

Mage

Adept

I hope you like it :p

I hope you like it :p

:goodjob:

Ah, the good old samurai girl. Had some major trouble while building her, your reskin shows that I've made a blooper with her left leg. Now that I'm so much wiser :rolleyes: correcting this was a piece of cake. :lol:
I've also corrected your adept unit and put it in this message attachments if your interested.

Attachments

• Adept.rar
    28.2 KB · Views: 65
yippie... thanks!

and... sorry to bother you but the mage unit (spy.nif) is not compatible with spy.kfm from vanilla Civ. Do you have any suggestions which animation work best for her? The request for Blood Witches seem high lately, especially with extra alluring-ness (cleavage) :D. I am reskinning them for that. Thanks again.

Here is my next amazon unit. This time it's my substitute for the maceman. I think of the mace as a too cloddish weapon for my amazons, so I gave them a big sword as replacement. ;)

Spoiler :

Download link: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=14090

The next units will be two new female great people, but after that the last missing amazon units, crossbowman and axeman, should be next.

Top Bottom