Little NES of my own

erez87

Lord of Random
this nes is based on uknes,ubernes, and my own ideas.
this is only a little NES (for me) and i'll be working on the better one everyone want... (it will take i thunk half of the year, or more, a lot of HTML codes, that i know, and that i learn)
1) every country earn from each provinse their own credits
each nation earn from each provise they have:
usa+israel- 7c from each provins
france- 6c
britian- 6c
india- 5c
china- 5c
japan- 10c (if they will grow they will become the richest!)
russia- 5c
brazil- 5c
germany- 6c
arab world- 4c
australia- 5c
italy- 6c

2) the game have 10 units to build:
air- fighter\defensive bomber\aggresive .
sea- destoyer\defensive submarine\aggresive battleship-artilery only.
land- infantry\defender tank\aggresive land artiley\artilery only.
(and as in every modern game) ICBM (must have a bunker for every 6, can be fired to everywhere, BUT people don't like this and they may revolt).
transpot (can move everywhere)

3) REVOLT!!! -if a provinse don't have any armies for more than 5 turns, it might revolt and break up (I will flip a coin)
and if a country fired an ICBM i will flip a coin for EVERY PROVINS EXAPT YOUR CAPITAL (that mean that your empier may break up for peaces if you wll use it).

4) Capital provins- ar start you need to choose this one, and it will never revolt.

5) about units:
air units can attack up to 5 provinses from them, but they will drop like flies if they have in the way fighters.
aggresive units can hit 3 other units, but are less to hit (i'll flip a coin, so it's 50\50).
defensive units can hit 1 time, but always get their target.
artilery units can hit 4 time and i'll flip a coin to see if they hit (BUT they can only attack from one provinse to another, and if undefended in a provinse, they will be taken (like in civ3...)).

6) buildings: you can build as much as you want, but only in provinses with a "control base"
if a provinse that have been taken have buildings, they now belong to the new owner (but the revolt time is down to 4 turns)
control base- let you build buildings in that area (exapt oil-works).
tax-collector- +1c from that provinse.
barracse- (don't build more than 1, it won't help you) let you train land units in that area.
dock- let you build sea units in that area.
airfield- let you train air units in that area.
oil-works- can be build in every sea provinse you have units in it. give +1 to your country, and if an enemy is
destroing your navy in that area, thos oil-works are theirs.

7) i think most units that will be built are defenders...

8) about the map:
irland and britian have a land bridge.
israel belongs to the usa... (it's very little)
some areas names are numbers (israel is 3)

9) units to start with are in the sizes of your army, navy and airforce (and they all defenders).
big means 3 units. russia start with 5 units in each provins, china start with 4.
medium mean 2 units.
small mean 1 unit.
none mean no units.
(dots in sea present sea point, and from it come thos starting ships) (there may be more than 1 dot in each sea) (the americans and british, have dots near irak, they are battleship, that will bomb irak i hope) (the japanies have a lot of dots near them, but you need to look for it)

the list is by land\sea\air

usa+israel- big\medium\big
france- medium\medium\small
germany- medium\none\big
britian- small\big\big
japan- none\big\big(+1 transport_
arabs- big\big\none
brazil- medium\medium\small
russia- big\none\none
china- big\none\small
india- medium\small\small
italy- small\big\big
australia- small\medium\big(+1 transport)

i'll add more rules, when i'll see i missed somthing (ask as many quastions as you want)
countries not played by anyone, will build tons of defense...
updates will come every day (in diffrent hours, just not too early so don't worry) if my mom let my slide... (almost every day).
first update will come in two days.

nukes destory everything on the area (all units and buildings, but bewar that your country won't be destoried becouse you sed nukes..) artilery should be told what to hit...

Top Bottom