New unit - Guerilla

Lab Monkey

Peace thru ultraviolence!
An alternative to Firaxis' PTW Guerilla. This lightly armed trooper was designed with Vietnam in mind, but it could suit any eastern civ or similar. The shirt is civ coloured, and the animations are Walk, Fortify, Attack, and Death AND DEFAULT! . Also included is a units 32 image. I'll add the pedia icons once I've sorted out the 3D model.

Download

Damn! You got my hopes up! There I was thinking it was going to be a great big ruddy ape thing...

btw - shouldn't there be a default animation as well?

looks aweseme, lab monkey!

you DO need a default flic though.

When you get a default for it, I will put it on my site.

Looks good.

GIDustin

Originally posted by stormtrooper56
You forgot to include the Default.flc in the download.

:rant:YOU SPOILT BASTARDS! YOU WANT THE F**KING MOON ON A STICK! SO WHAT IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SODDING DEFAULT ANIMATION, IT'S NOT THE END OF THE F**KING WORLD! GET OFF MY CASE! I WAS BLOODY TIRED WHEN I POSTED THAT UNIT, AFTER SPENDING A HARD DAY AT WORK! YES! WORK! I GO TO ALL THIS TROUBLE TO MAKE A NEW UNIT AND ALL I GET IS A BUNCH OF PANSIES BLEATING ON ABOUT NOT HAVING A POXY DEFAULT ANIMATION. WELL YOU CAN ALL F**K OFF AND DIE! :rant:

By the way, the new download is available. Enjoy.

:scan: I thought I could say something nice about the 'cool-man-walking' animation: "Howdy Stranger, its Hauser"...

Don't let these things sour yer mood mate, tell U what, next time I'm down south we'll go for some pints and get hammered.

Originally posted by Lab Monkey

:rant:YOU SPOILT BASTARDS! YOU WANT THE F**KING MOON ON A STICK! SO WHAT IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SODDING DEFAULT ANIMATION, IT'S NOT THE END OF THE F**KING WORLD! GET OFF MY CASE! I WAS BLOODY TIRED WHEN I POSTED THAT UNIT, AFTER SPENDING A HARD DAY AT WORK! YES! WORK! I GO TO ALL THIS TROUBLE TO MAKE A NEW UNIT AND ALL I GET IS A BUNCH OF PANSIES BLEATING ON ABOUT NOT HAVING A POXY DEFAULT ANIMATION. WELL YOU CAN ALL F**K OFF AND DIE! :rant:

By the way, the new download is available. Enjoy.

calm down!

This guerilla walks like an American Basketball-player. And he uses his tommy-gun in a similar manner :)

Nice unit, especially the F**KING DEFAULT! ;)

He has no shadow though... ;)

cool. now cheap people like me don't have to pay Firaxis to buy Civilization 3: Play the World
:)
________
List Of Penny Stocks

Originally posted by aaglo
He has no shadow though... ;)

:rant:YOU SPOILT BASTARD! YOU WANT THE F**KING MOON ON A STICK! SO WHAT IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SODDING SHADOW, IT'S NOT THE END OF THE F**KING WORLD! GET OFF HIS CASE! HE WAS BLOODY TIRED WHEN HE POSTED THAT UNIT, AFTER SPENDING A HARD DAY AT WORK! YES! WORK! HE WENT TO ALL THAT TROUBLE TO MAKE A NEW UNIT AND ALL HE GETS IS A BUNCH OF PANSIES BLEATING ON ABOUT NOT HAVING A POXY SHADOW. WELL YOU CAN F**K OFF AND DIE! :rant:

:p

Originally posted by sims2789
cool. now cheap people like me don't have to pay Firaxis to buy Civilization 3: Play the World
:)
Why would Firaxis buy PTW? Don't you think they already got it? :p

wellthis may be an old thread but I can't recall laughing so hard in the completed units forum before. :)

I wonder if he's still tired?

And just so this isn't totally spam, I think his clothes look a bit too john travolterish to be entirely suited for a guerilla? just my thoughts :)

no, i would buy PTW from Firaxis, not the other way around. but now, i won't. :) so i'd be the one paying the money
________
Pot

You were going to buy PtW just for it's Guerilla graphic?

Top Bottom