Firaxis: Why isn't Malta an announced civ!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phungus420

Deity
Seriously the great Maltese nation has a long and impressive history that extends back beyond the days of the Roman Empire. The Maltese people have made some important cultural contributions to the world in art, and religion, and the nation itself has been an important strategic location in many wars stretching from world war2 till ancient times! ;) I mean it makes more sense to include Malta then Germany, Germany wasn't created until the 19th century, and is really just an extension of Prussia and Austria! :mad: Plus the Maltese people can trace their heritage all the way back to Africa over 200,000 years ago. Malta is more deserving of a place in civilization then alot of the already announced civs for civilization5, and really needs to be included. :deal:

No one likes the Maltese! :mad: Bunch of freeloaders that wouldn't defend themselves against Napoleon!

On a serious note, this is a great thread to show that some people's expectations for civs are lacking. Now to Conquer Malta in the Napoleon campaign in RoN.

I say we officially hijack this thread and just discuss all the Civs that absolutely do not deserve a spot in a Civilization game.

I'll start with one: Luxembourg.

Seriously the great Maltese nation has a long and impressive history that extends back beyond the days of the Roman Empire. The Maltese people have made some important cultural contributions to the world in art, and religion, and the nation itself has been an important strategic location in many wars stretching from world war2 till ancient times! ;) I mean it makes more sense to include Malta then Germany, Germany wasn't created until the 19th century, and is really just an extension of Prussia and Austria! :mad: Plus the Maltese people can trace their heritage all the way back to Africa over 200,000 years ago. Malta is more deserving of a place in civilization then alot of the already announced civs for civilization5, and really needs to be included. :deal:

Every human on the planet can trace its ancestry back to Africa 200000 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom