Short movies

This one's a short animated film by Norwegian artist Helene Magnhild Kjeldsen with a song from '85 by the Swedish band Imperiet and Joakim Thåström.

Link to video.

Post any short movie you enjoy, English or in your native language.

Just to clarify... not anything posted on youtube.. Something that you think holds some artistic value or enjoy for some special reason.

This is a famous german short movie that's won many awards: "Forklift Driver Klaus – The First Day on the Job". It's a parody of work safety films, and ends up being very gory(Yes, mods it's very gory, but fake gory. You can remove it if you want).
Warning: It's completely unpretencious and might therefore be unsuitable for this forum

Link to video.

Pretty cool video in high resolution. Just as good without the music. There may be some commercial reasons behind it...

Link to video.

Hello everyone, thanks again for all your comments...
To clarify: this movie is A FICTION AND AN ARTISTIC PROJECT. I don't claim to have reached the bottom of the hole (202m) without rope and fins, as the world record in no-fins discipline is 95m..
We made this movie to show another approach in freediving videos.
We wanted to express the strenght of the elements water-earth-air and the sensations of freedom, harmony, exploration
Shot with a canon 5D mark II
Music: you make me feel - ARCHIVE

Link to video.

Available in better quality here
"This was filmed between 4th and 11th April 2011. I had the pleasure of visiting El Teide.
Spain´s highest mountain @(3718m) is one of the best places in the world to photograph the stars and is also the location of Teide Observatories, considered to be one of the world´s best observatories. "

Does this count? The video and the song together tell a pretty clear, if short, story - kind of a "day in the life" sort of thing.

Link to video.

Top Bottom