Crusaders (reskins)

fromAustria

Chieftain
i have made many reskins from danrells units, to give them the look of crusaders. feel free to use it.

Order of St. John:
Civ4ScreenShot0046.JPG

Units of Antiochia:
Civ4ScreenShot0051.JPG

Knights of Saint Lazarus:
Civ4ScreenShot0050.JPG

more will coming soon :)

Attachments

• Johanniter.zip
    1 MB · Views: 150
  • Antiochia.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 131
  • LazarusRitter.zip
    140.1 KB · Views: 133
These are pretty cool, good work! :goodjob:

I highly suggest uploading them to the database, so you don't have to use your personal space for them.

I was just thinking the other day about what art i could use for the Kingdom of Anitoch. I got my answer i guess ;)

These are pretty cool, good work! :goodjob:
Wow, I like those St.John units...
I hope to see more reskins from you..:)

I highly suggest uploading them to the database, so you don't have to use your personal space for them.

i have questions about them, how can i attach screens at them? and should i writing danrell as an autor, or should i give him a credit? i hope you will understand my english :crazyeye:

The blue of the Antiochian units is a little bright for me
Otherwise great work! :)

If you upload your files to the civfanatics database, you can edit it later. So you can modifiy the text you posted there, add/upload pics for it, etc...
Oh and I think it's enough if you give credit to Danrell. Just mention somewhere your units were based on his medievel set.

yesterday i am uploading the units of antioch, but it isn´t in the download database :confused:

Just visit my sub-forum, there is plenty of action there, I think the first day it opened someone, single-handedly, made over fifty posts. :eek:

Yeah I have too much time recently
I cannot really walk or move too much, so I'm always near my computer...
Fcking knee injury :( :sad:

But don't exaggerate my deeds Capo, it was only a little more than 30 posts ;)

Well, our days are different, so what might span two days for you spans one for me in some cases. Anyway, I probably posted fifty plus times.

Wow, that is nice work :D
Thanks for sharing !

Top Bottom