Problem with diplomatic Text..

10lire

Prince
Again and again, XML editing gives me another strange problem:

I created a new civilization, three LHs, each with own diplomacy text. One of them shows correct text when I have contact with him, the other two don't: I have a blank screen without text; also I've noticed that ALL the Vanilla leaders has no longer diplomacy text... I don't why.

If I delete my civ, all is restored (the Vanilla leaders have their text back).
If I delete my two leaders that don't work, the problem still remains;
If I delete the one leader that works, the problem again remains.
If I replace the text file of one of the leaders that don't work with the file of the leader that works, the problem again remains.

Perhaps the diplo text files are correct and there is something wrong in MyCiv_CIV4CivilizationInfos.xml; however I checked all the files several times and I found nothing...
Please, can someone help me?
Thank you in advance!

If it helps, here are the files:

Cavour_CIV4GameText.xml: (it doesn't work)
Spoiler :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
<!-- edited with XMLSPY v2004 rel. 2 U (http://www.xmlspy.com) by lcollins (Firaxis Games) -->
<!-- Sid Meier's Civilization 4 -->
<!-- Copyright Firaxis Games 2005 -->
<!-- -->
<!-- Game Text - New -->
<Civ4GameText xmlns="http://www.firaxis.com">
<TEXT>
<Tag>TXT_KEY_LEADER_CAVOUR</Tag>
<English>Cavour</English>
<French>Cavour</French>
<German>Cavour</German>
<Italian>Cavour</Italian>
<Spanish>Cavour</Spanish>
<Hungarian>Cavour</Hungarian>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>TXT_KEY_LEADER_CAVOUR_PEDIA</Tag>
<English>

Camillo Benso of Cavour[\H1][NEWLINE][BOLD]First Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Italy[\BOLD][NEWLINE]Turin, August 10th, 1810 - Turin, June 6th, 1861.[NEWLINE][PARAGRAPH:2:1][BOLD]History:[\BOLD][NEWLINE]</English>
<French>

Camillo Benso de Cavour[\H1][NEWLINE][BOLD]Premier ministre du royaume de l'Italie[\BOLD][NEWLINE]Turin, 10 août 1810 - Turin, 6 juin 1861.[NEWLINE][PARAGRAPH:2:1][BOLD]Histoire:[\BOLD][NEWLINE]</French>
<German>

Camillo Benso von Cavour[\H1][NEWLINE][BOLD]Erster Ministerpräsident des Königreiches Italien[\BOLD][NEWLINE]Turin, 10. August 1810 - Turin, 6. Juni 1861.[NEWLINE][PARAGRAPH:2:1][BOLD]Geschichte:[\BOLD][NEWLINE]</German>
<Italian>

Camillo Benso di Cavour[\H1][NEWLINE][BOLD]Primo Presidente del Consiglio del Regno d'Italia[\BOLD][NEWLINE]Torino, 10 agosto 1810 - Torino, 6 giugno 1861.[NEWLINE][PARAGRAPH:2:1][BOLD]Storia:[\BOLD][NEWLINE]</Italian>
<Spanish>

Camillo Benso de Cavour[\H1][NEWLINE][BOLD]Primero Ministro de el reino de Italia[\BOLD][NEWLINE]Turín, 10 de agosto de 1810 - 6 de junio de 1861.[NEWLINE][PARAGRAPH:2:1][BOLD]Historia:[\BOLD][NEWLINE]</Spanish>
<Hungarian>

Benso Camillo of Cavour[\H1][NEWLINE][BOLD]First Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Italy[\BOLD][NEWLINE]Turin, August 10th, 1810 - Turin, June 6th, 1861.[NEWLINE][PARAGRAPH:2:1][BOLD]Történelem:[\BOLD][NEWLINE]</Hungarian>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_FIRST_CONTACT_LEADER_CAVOUR_1</Tag>
<English>Welcome, [CT_NAME], what may YOU do for ME?</English>
<French>Welcome, [CT_NAME], what may YOU do for ME?</French>
<German>Willkommen, [CT_NAME], was kannst DU für MICH machen?</German>
<Italian>Saluti, [CT_NAME], come PUOI ESSERMI utile?</Italian>
<Spanish>Welcome, [CT_NAME], what may YOU do for ME?</Spanish>
<Hungarian>Welcome, [CT_NAME], what may YOU do for ME?</Hungarian>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_REFUSE_TO_TALK_LEADER_CAVOUR_1</Tag>
<English>I don't see usefulness to talk with you, [CT_NAME].</English>
<French>I don't see usefulness to talk with you, [CT_NAME].</French>
<German>Ich sehe keine Nützlichkeit, mit dir zu sprechen, [CT_NAME]. </German>
<Italian>Non vedo alcuna utilità a parlare con te, [CT_NAME].</Italian>
<Spanish>I don't see usefulness to talk with you, [CT_NAME].</Spanish>
<Hungarian>I don't see usefulness to talk with you, [CT_NAME].</Hungarian>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_NO_PEACE_LEADER_CAVOUR_1</Tag>
<English>You are a foolish, [CT_NAME], but I can be a foolish too!</English>
<French>You are a foolish, [CT_NAME], but I can be a foolish too!</French>
<German>Du bist unsinnig, [CT_NAME], aber auch ich kann unsinnig sein!</German>
<Italian>Sei una persona irragionevole, [CT_NAME], ma anch'io posso esserlo!</Italian>
<Spanish>You are a foolish, [CT_NAME], but I can be a foolish too!</Spanish>
<Hungarian>You are a foolish, [CT_NAME], but I can be a foolish too!</Hungarian>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_GREETINGS_ATT_FR_LEADER_CAVOUR_1</Tag>
<English>Welcome, [CT_NAME], I expect that our meeting will be very advantageous. At least for me..</English>
<French>Welcome, [CT_NAME], I expect that our meeting will be very advantageous. At least for me..</French>
<German>Willkommen[CT_NAME], ich erwarte, daß unseres Zusammentreffen wird sehr günstig sein. Mindestens für mich..</German>
<Italian>Salve, [CT_NAME]; prevedo che questo nostro incontro sarà molto proficuo. Almeno per me..</Italian>
<Spanish>Welcome, [CT_NAME], I expect that our meeting will be very advantageous. At least for me..</Spanish>
<Hungarian>Welcome, [CT_NAME], I expect that our meeting will be very advantageous. At least for me..</Hungarian>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_GREETINGS_ATT_FUR_LEADER_CAVOUR_1</Tag>
<English>General Garibaldi and his thousand "Redshirts" are ready to invade you, [CT_NAME]. What do you want?</English>
<French>General Garibaldi and his thousand "Redshirts" are ready to invade you, [CT_NAME]. What do you want?</French>
<German>General Garibaldi und seine tausend "Rothemden" sind fertig, in deine Nation einzufallen, [CT_NAME]. Was willst du?</German>
<Italian>Il generale Garibaldi e i suoi Mille sono pronti ad invaderti, [CT_NAME]. Cosa vuoi?</Italian>
<Spanish>General Garibaldi and his thousand "Redshirts" are ready to invade you, [CT_NAME]. What do you want?</Spanish>
<Hungarian>General Garibaldi and his thousand "Redshirts" are ready to invade you, [CT_NAME]. What do you want?</Hungarian>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_DEMAND_TRIBUTE_POWER_WEAKER_CAVOUR_1</Tag>
<English>I wouldn't do this request if my people wouldn't need help, [CT_NAME]. You know that, I'm not an opportunist.</English>
<French>I wouldn't do this request if my people wouldn't need help, [CT_NAME]. You know that, I'm not an opportunist.</French>
<German>Ich würde keine Anforderung machen, wenn meinem Volk die nicht nötig wäre, [CT_NAME]. Du weißt das: ich bin nicht ein Opportunist.</German>
<Italian>Non ti farei questa richiesta se il mio popolo non ne avesse davvero bisogno, [CT_NAME]. Lo sai, io non sono un opportunista.</Italian>
<Spanish>I wouldn't do this request if my people wouldn't need help, [CT_NAME]. You know that, I'm not an opportunist.</Spanish>
<Hungarian>I wouldn't do this request if my people wouldn't need help, [CT_NAME]. You know that, I'm not an opportunist.</Hungarian>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_DEMAND_TRIBUTE_POWER_EQUAL_CAVOUR_1</Tag>
<English>If you would need help, [CT_NAME], I'd provide it to you immediately.</English>
<French>If you would need help, [CT_NAME], I'd provide it to you immediately.</French>
<German>Wenn dir Hilfe nötig wäre, [CT_NAME], würde ich die sofort geben.</German>
<Italian>Se tu avessi bisogno di aiuto, [CT_NAME], io non esiterei un attimo a dartelo.</Italian>
<Spanish>If you would need help, [CT_NAME], I'd provide it to you immediately.</Spanish>
<Hungarian>If you would need help, [CT_NAME], I'd provide it to you immediately.</Hungarian>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_DEMAND_TRIBUTE_POWER_STRONGER_CAVOUR_1</Tag>
<English>My friendship has a price, [CT_NAME].</English>
<French>My friendship has a price, [CT_NAME].</French>
<German>Mein Freundschaft hat ein Preis, [CT_NAME].</German>
<Italian>La mia amicizia ha un prezzo, [CT_NAME].</Italian>
<Spanish>My friendship has a price, [CT_NAME].</Spanish>
<Hungarian>My friendship has a price, [CT_NAME].</Hungarian>
</TEXT>
</Civ4GameText>

Mussolini_CIV4GameText.xml: (it doesn't work)
Spoiler :
<!-- edited with XMLSPY v2004 rel. 2 U (http://www.xmlspy.com) by lcollins (Firaxis Games) -->
<!-- -->
<!-- Game Text - New -->
<TEXT>
<Tag>TXT_KEY_LEADER_MUSSOLINI</Tag>
<English>Mussolini</English>
<French>Mussolini</French>
<German>Mussolini</German>
<Italian>Mussolini</Italian>
<Spanish>Mussolini</Spanish>
<Hungarian>Mussolini</Hungarian>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>TXT_KEY_LEADER_MUSSOLINI_PEDIA</Tag>
<English>

Benito Mussolini[\H1][NEWLINE][BOLD]Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Italy[\BOLD][NEWLINE]Dovia di Predappio (Forlì, Italy), July 29, 1883 - Giulino di Mezzegra (Como, Italy), April 28, 1945.[NEWLINE][PARAGRAPH:2:1][BOLD]History:[\BOLD][NEWLINE]</English>
<French>

Benito Mussolini[\H1][NEWLINE][BOLD]Premier ministre du royaume de l'Italie[\BOLD][NEWLINE]Dovia di Predappio (Forlì, Italie), 29 juillet 1883 - Giulino di Mezzegra (Como, Italie), 28 avril 1945.[NEWLINE][PARAGRAPH:2:1][BOLD]Histoire:[\BOLD][NEWLINE]</French>
<German>

Benito Mussolini[\H1][NEWLINE][BOLD]Ministerpräsident des Königreiches Italien[\BOLD][NEWLINE]Dovia di Predappio (Forlì, Italien), 29. Juli 1883 - Giulino di Mezzegra (Como, Italien), 28. April 1945.[NEWLINE][PARAGRAPH:2:1][BOLD]Geschichte:[\BOLD][NEWLINE]</German>
<Italian>

Benito Mussolini[\H1][NEWLINE][BOLD]Primo ministro del Regno d'Italia[\BOLD][NEWLINE]Dovia di Predappio (Forlì), 29 luglio 1883 - Giulino di Mezzegra (Como), 28 aprile 1945.[NEWLINE][PARAGRAPH:2:1][BOLD]Storia:[\BOLD][NEWLINE]</Italian>
<Spanish>

Benito Mussolini[\H1][NEWLINE][BOLD]Primero Ministro de el reino de Italia[\BOLD][NEWLINE]Dovia di Predappio (Forlì, Italia), 29 de julio de 1883 - Giulino di Mezzegra (Como, Italia), 28 de abril de 1945.[NEWLINE][PARAGRAPH:2:1][BOLD]Historia:[\BOLD][NEWLINE]</Spanish>
<Hungarian>

Mussolini Benito[\H1][NEWLINE][BOLD]Miniszterelnök az olasz királyság[\BOLD][NEWLINE]Dovia di Predappio (Forlì, Olaszország), 1883. július 29. - Giulino di Mezzegra (Como, Olaszország), 1945. április 28.[NEWLINE][PARAGRAPH:2:1][BOLD]Történelem:[\BOLD][NEWLINE]</Hungarian>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_FIRST_CONTACT_LEADER_MUSSOLINI_1</Tag>
<English>Welcome, [CT_NAME]; admire our wheat fields and our fertile plains.</English>
<French>Welcome, [CT_NAME]; admire our wheat fields and our fertile plains.</French>
<German>Willkommen, [CT_NAME]; bewundere unsere Weizenfelder und unsere fruchtbare Ebenen.</German>
<Italian>Ave, [CT_NAME]; ammira i nostri campi di grano e le nostre fertili pianure.</Italian>
<Spanish>Welcome, [CT_NAME]; admire our wheat fields and our fertile plains.</Spanish>
<Hungarian>Welcome, [CT_NAME]; admire our wheat fields and our fertile plains.</Hungarian>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_REFUSE_TO_TALK_LEADER_MUSSOLINI_1</Tag>
<English>Only who is arian mediterranean pure-blooded can be received by Me!</English>
<French>Only who is arian mediterranean pure-blooded can be received by Me!</French>
<German>Nur die völlig arianische mittemehische Leute können von Mir bewirtet werden</German>
<Italian>Solo chi è di pura razza ariana mediterranea può presentarsi al Mio cospetto!</Italian>
<Spanish>Only who is arian mediterranean pure-blooded can be received by Me!</Spanish>
<Hungarian>Only who is arian mediterranean pure-blooded can be received by Me!</Hungarian>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_NO_PEACE_LEADER_MUSSOLINI_1</Tag>
<English>We will transform your cities in colonies for the Children of the She-Wolf!</English>
<French>We will transform your cities in colonies for the Children of the She-Wolf!</French>
<German>Wir werden deine Stäste in Kolonien für die Sohne der Wölfin umwandeln</German>
<Italian>Faremo delle tue città delle colonie per i Figli della Lupa!</Italian>
<Spanish>We will transform your cities in colonies for the Children of the She-Wolf!</Spanish>
<Hungarian>We will transform your cities in colonies for the Children of the She-Wolf!</Hungarian>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_GREETINGS_ATT_FR_LEADER_MUSSOLINI_1</Tag>
<English>Peace between us means war to the others!</English>
<French>Peace between us means war to the others!</French>
<German>Frieden zwischen uns bedeutet Krieg an den anderen!</German>
<Italian>Pace tra di noi vuol dire guerra agli altri!</Italian>
<Spanish>Peace between us means war to the others!</Spanish>
<Hungarian>Peace between us means war to the others!</Hungarian>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_GREETINGS_ATT_FUR_LEADER_MUSSOLINI_1</Tag>
<English>I am the light, [CT_NAME]; you bring the darknes in my palace.</English>
<French>I am the light, [CT_NAME]; you bring the darknes in my palace.</French>
<German>Ich bin das Licht, [CT_NAME]; du bringst die Dunkelheit in meinen Hof.</German>
<Italian>Io sono la luce, [CT_NAME]; tu porti le tenebre nel mio palazzo.</Italian>
<Spanish>I am the light, [CT_NAME]; you bring the darknes in my palace.</Spanish>
<Hungarian>I am the light, [CT_NAME]; you bring the darknes in my palace.</Hungarian>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_DEMAND_TRIBUTE_POWER_WEAKER_MUSSOLINI_1</Tag>
<English>Autarchy requires big sacrifices. I ask you to help us to accomplish our mission.</English>
<French>Autarchy requires big sacrifices. I ask you to help us to accomplish our mission.</French>
<German>Autarkie braucht große Opfer. Ich frage dir, uns zu hilfen, um unser Mission zu erreichen.</German>
<Italian>L'autarchia richiede grandi sacrifici. Ti chiedo di aiutarci nella nostra missione.</Italian>
<Spanish>Autarchy requires big sacrifices. I ask you to help us to accomplish our mission.</Spanish>
<Hungarian>Autarchy requires big sacrifices. I ask you to help us to accomplish our mission.</Hungarian>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_DEMAND_TRIBUTE_POWER_EQUAL_MUSSOLINI_1</Tag>
<English>Who shares my ideals of Fatherland, Honor and Race shares his resources too, [CT_NAME].</English>
<French>Who shares my ideals of Fatherland, Honor and Race shares his resources too, [CT_NAME].</French>
<German>Der meine Ideale von Vaterland, Ehre und Rasse teilt, teilt er seine Ressourcen auch, [CT_NAME].</German>
<Italian>Chi condivide i miei ideali di Patria, Onore e Razza condivide anche le sue risorse, [CT_NAME].</Italian>
<Spanish>Who shares my ideals of Fatherland, Honor and Race shares his resources too, [CT_NAME].</Spanish>
<Hungarian>Who shares my ideals of Fatherland, Honor and Race shares his resources too, [CT_NAME].</Hungarian>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_DEMAND_TRIBUTE_POWER_STRONGER_MUSSOLINI_1</Tag>
<English>An Empire has the right to exige tributes from inferior peoples, [CT_NAME].</English>
<French>An Empire has the right to exige tributes from inferior peoples, [CT_NAME].</French>
<German>Ein Reich hast das Recht, Zinsen inferioren Völkern zu fordern, [CT_NAME].</German>
<Italian>Un Impero ha il diritto di esigere tributi dai popoli inferiori, [CT_NAME].</Italian>
<Spanish>An Empire has the right to exige tributes from inferior peoples, [CT_NAME].</Spanish>
<Hungarian>An Empire has the right to exige tributes from inferior peoples, [CT_NAME].</Hungarian>
</TEXT>
</Civ4GameText>

Lorenzo_CIV4GameText.xml: (it works)
Spoiler :
<!-- -->
<!-- Game Text - New -->
<TEXT>
<Tag>TXT_KEY_LEADER_LORENZO</Tag>
<English>Lorenzo the Magnificent</English>
<French>Laurent le Magnifique</French>
<German>Lorenzo der Prächtige</German>
<Italian>Lorenzo il Magnifico</Italian>
<Spanish>Lorenzo el Magnífico</Spanish>
<Hungarian>Lorenzo a nagyszerü</Hungarian>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>TXT_KEY_LEADER_LORENZO_PEDIA</Tag>
<English>

Lorenzo de' Medici[\H1][NEWLINE][BOLD]Ruler of Florence[\BOLD][NEWLINE]Florence, January 1st, 1449 - Careggi (Florence), April 9th, 1492.[NEWLINE][PARAGRAPH:2:1][BOLD]History:[\BOLD][NEWLINE]</English>
<French>

Laurent de Médicis[\H1][NEWLINE][BOLD]Dirigeant de Florence[\BOLD][NEWLINE]Florence, 1er janvier 1449 - Careggi (Florence), 9 avril 1492.[NEWLINE][PARAGRAPH:2:1][BOLD]Histoire:[\BOLD][NEWLINE]</French>
<German>

Lorenzo I. de' Medici[\H1][NEWLINE][BOLD]Stadtherr von Florenz[\BOLD][NEWLINE]Florenz, 1. Januar 1449 - Careggi (Florenz), 9. April 1492.[NEWLINE][PARAGRAPH:2:1][BOLD]Geschichte:[\BOLD][NEWLINE]</German>
<Italian>

Lorenzo de' Medici[\H1][NEWLINE][BOLD]Signore di Firenze[\BOLD][NEWLINE]Firenze, 1º gennaio 1449 - Careggi (Firenze), 9 aprile 1492.[NEWLINE][PARAGRAPH:2:1][BOLD]Storia:[\BOLD][NEWLINE]</Italian>
<Spanish>

Lorenzo de' Medici[\H1][NEWLINE][BOLD]Príncipe de Florencia[\BOLD][NEWLINE]Florencia, 1 de enero de 1449 - Careggi (Florencia), 9 de abril de 1492.[NEWLINE][PARAGRAPH:2:1][BOLD]Historia:[\BOLD][NEWLINE]</Spanish>
<Hungarian>

Lorenzo de' Medici[\H1][NEWLINE][BOLD]Firenzei úr[\BOLD][NEWLINE]Firenze, 1449. január 1. - Careggi (Firenze), 1492. április 8.[NEWLINE][PARAGRAPH:2:1][BOLD]Történelem:[\BOLD][NEWLINE]</Hungarian>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_FIRST_CONTACT_LEADER_LORENZO_1</Tag>
<English>Welcome, [CT_NAME]; I hope you'll enjoy the pleasures of my court..</English>
<French>Welcome, [CT_NAME]; I hope you'll enjoy the pleasures of my court..</French>
<German>Willkommen,[CT_NAME]; Ich hoffe, dass du die Vergnügen meines Hofes genießen wirst..</German>
<Italian>Benvenuto, [CT_NAME]; che tu possa godere a pieno dei piaceri della mia corte..</Italian>
<Spanish>Welcome, [CT_NAME]; I hope you'll enjoy the pleasures of my court..</Spanish>
<Hungarian>Welcome, [CT_NAME]; I hope you'll enjoy the pleasures of my court..</Hungarian>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_REFUSE_TO_TALK_LEADER_LORENZO_1</Tag>
<English>You are an avaricious and soulless person, [CT_NAME]; I can't speak with you.</English>
<French>You are an avaricious and soulless person, [CT_NAME]; I can't speak with you.</French>
<German>Du bist eine filzige und seelenlose Person, [CT_NAME]; Ich kann nicht mit dir sprechen.</German>
<Italian>Sei un essere avido e senz'anima, [CT_NAME]; non vedo perché dovrei rivolegerti la parola.</Italian>
<Spanish>You are an avaricious and soulless person, [CT_NAME]; I can't speak with you.</Spanish>
<Hungarian>You are an avaricious and soulless person, [CT_NAME]; I can't speak with you.</Hungarian>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_NO_PEACE_LEADER_LORENZO_1</Tag>
<English>Someone once said: «Remember you must die!»</English>
<French>Someone once said: «Remember you must die!»</French>
<German>Einmal sagte Jemand: «Bedenke, dass du sterben musst!»</German>
<Italian>Qualcuno una volta disse: «Ricordati che devi morire!»</Italian>
<Spanish>Someone once said: «Remember you must die!»</Spanish>
<Hungarian>Someone once said: «Remember you must die!»</Hungarian>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_GREETINGS_ATT_FR_LEADER_LORENZO_1</Tag>
<English>Greetings to you, my notable [CT_NAME], let we sit and declaim together sonnets about love.</English>
<French>Greetings to you, my notable [CT_NAME], let we sit and declaim together sonnets about love.</French>
<German>Viele Grüße dir, [CT_NAME], sitzen wir und deklamieren wir zusammen Sonette über Liebe!</German>
<Italian>Saluti a te, o illustre [CT_NAME], sediamo e declamiamo insieme sonetti d'amore.</Italian>
<Spanish>Greetings to you, my notable [CT_NAME], let we sit and declaim together sonnets about love.</Spanish>
<Hungarian>Greetings to you, my notable [CT_NAME], let we sit and declaim together sonnets about love.</Hungarian>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_GREETINGS_ATT_FUR_LEADER_LORENZO_1</Tag>
<English>The courteous damsels around me will leave soon the place to my troops, [CT_NAME].</English>
<French>The courteous damsels around me will leave soon the place to my troops, [CT_NAME].</French>
<German>Die milde junge Mädchens rundum mich werden früh die Plätze meinen Truppen lassen, [CT_NAME].</German>
<Italian>Le gentili donzelle che ora mi circondano faranno presto posto alle mie truppe, [CT_NAME].</Italian>
<Spanish>The courteous damsels around me will leave soon the place to my troops, [CT_NAME].</Spanish>
<Hungarian>The courteous damsels around me will leave soon the place to my troops, [CT_NAME].</Hungarian>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_DEMAND_TRIBUTE_POWER_WEAKER_LORENZO_1</Tag>
<English>War, famine, plague, death. All of this scourges affect my people, [CT_NAME]. You can't refuse to help me!</English>
<French>War, famine, plague, death. All of this scourges affect my people, [CT_NAME]. You can't refuse to help me!</French>
<German>Krieg, Hungersnot, Pest, Tod. Alle diese Geißeln schaden mein Volk, [CT_NAME]. Du kann nicht dich weigern, mir zu hilfen!</German>
<Italian>Guerra, carestia, pestilenza e morte. Tutti questi flagelli hanno colpito la mia gente, [CT_NAME]. Non puoi rifiutarti di aiutarmi!</Italian>
<Spanish>War, famine, plague, death. All of this scourges affect my people, [CT_NAME]. You can't refuse to help me!</Spanish>
<Hungarian>War, famine, plague, death. All of this scourges affect my people, [CT_NAME]. You can't refuse to help me!</Hungarian>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_DEMAND_TRIBUTE_POWER_EQUAL_LORENZO_1</Tag>
<English>Show me that is the virtue to guide you and not the evil, [CT_NAME].</English>
<French>Show me that is the virtue to guide you and not the evil, [CT_NAME].</French>
<German>Zeige mir, daß die Tugend und nicht das Teuflisch dich führt, [CT_NAME].</German>
<Italian>Dimostrami che è la virtù a guidare le tue azioni e non la malvagità, [CT_NAME].</Italian>
<Spanish>Show me that is the virtue to guide you and not the evil, [CT_NAME].</Spanish>
<Hungarian>Show me that is the virtue to guide you and not the evil, [CT_NAME].</Hungarian>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_DEMAND_TRIBUTE_POWER_STRONGER_LORENZO_1</Tag>
<English>There's no certainty about the tomorrow, [CT_NAME]..</English>
<French>There's no certainty about the tomorrow, [CT_NAME]..</French>
<German>Es gibt keine Sicherheit über das Morgen, [CT_NAME]..</German>
<Italian>Del doman non v'è certezza, o [CT_NAME]..</Italian>
<Spanish>There's no certainty about the tomorrow, [CT_NAME]..</Spanish>
<Hungarian>There's no certainty about the tomorrow, [CT_NAME]..</Hungarian>
</TEXT>
</Civ4GameText>

Italy_CIV4CivilizationInfos.xml:
Spoiler :
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!-- edited with XMLSPY v2004 rel. 2 U (http://www.xmlspy.com) by Firaxis Games (Firaxis Games) -->
<!-- -->
<!-- Civilization Infos -->
<Civ4CivilizationInfos xmlns="x-schema:Italy_CIV4CivilizationsSchema.xml">
<CivilizationInfos>
<CivilizationInfo>
<Type>CIVILIZATION_ITALY</Type>
<Description>TXT_KEY_CIV_ITALY_DESC</Description>
<ShortDescription>TXT_KEY_CIV_ITALY_SHORT_DESC</ShortDescription>
<Adjective>TXT_KEY_CIV_ITALY_ADJECTIVE</Adjective>
<Civilopedia>TXT_KEY_CIV_ITALY_PEDIA</Civilopedia>
<DefaultPlayerColor>PLAYERCOLOR_ITALY</DefaultPlayerColor>
<ArtDefineTag>ART_DEF_CIVILIZATION_ITALY</ArtDefineTag>
<ArtStyleType>ARTSTYLE_GRECO_ROMAN</ArtStyleType>
<UnitArtStyleType>UNIT_ARTSTYLE_ITALIAN</UnitArtStyleType>
<bPlayable>1</bPlayable>
<bAIPlayable>1</bAIPlayable>
<Cities>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_ROME</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_TURIN</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_MILAN</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_NAPLES</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_RAVENNA</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_PAVIA</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_VENICE</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_PALERMO</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_GENOA</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_BOLOGNA</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_FLORENCE</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_VERONA</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_BARI</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_MANTUA</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_CREMONA</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_LEGNANO</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_PESARO</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_URBINO</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_RIMINI</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_FANO</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_FERRARA</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_SENAGALLICA</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_ANCONA</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_PERUGIA</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_BENEVENTO</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_SIENNA</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_PISA</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_MODENA</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_PARMA</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_PLACENTIA</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_REGGIOEMILIA</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_MESSINA</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_PADUA</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_CAGLIARI</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_FORLI</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_VICENZA</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_TRIESTE</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_TRENT</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_LATINA</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_MONZA</City>
<City>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_AVELLINO</City>
</Cities>
<Buildings>
<Building>
<BuildingClassType>BUILDINGCLASS_FORGE</BuildingClassType>
<BuildingType>BUILDING_ITALY_ARTWORKSHOP</BuildingType>
</Building>
</Buildings>
<Units>
<Unit>
<UnitClassType>UNITCLASS_INFANTRY</UnitClassType>
<UnitType>UNIT_ITALY_BERSAGLIERE</UnitType>
</Unit>
</Units>
<FreeUnitClasses>
<FreeUnitClass>
<UnitClassType>UNITCLASS_SETTLER</UnitClassType>
<iFreeUnits>1</iFreeUnits>
</FreeUnitClass>
</FreeUnitClasses>
<FreeBuildingClasses>
<FreeBuildingClass>
<BuildingClassType>BUILDINGCLASS_PALACE</BuildingClassType>
<bFreeBuildingClass>1</bFreeBuildingClass>
</FreeBuildingClass>
</FreeBuildingClasses>
<FreeTechs>
<FreeTech>
<TechType>TECH_AGRICULTURE</TechType>
<bFreeTech>1</bFreeTech>
</FreeTech>
<FreeTech>
<TechType>TECH_MYSTICISM</TechType>
<bFreeTech>1</bFreeTech>
</FreeTech>
</FreeTechs>
<DisableTechs/>
<InitialCivics>
<CivicType>CIVIC_DESPOTISM</CivicType>
<CivicType>CIVIC_BARBARISM</CivicType>
<CivicType>CIVIC_TRIBALISM</CivicType>
<CivicType>CIVIC_DECENTRALIZATION</CivicType>
<CivicType>CIVIC_PAGANISM</CivicType>
</InitialCivics>
<AnarchyCivics>
<CivicType>CIVIC_DESPOTISM</CivicType>
<CivicType>CIVIC_BARBARISM</CivicType>
<CivicType>CIVIC_TRIBALISM</CivicType>
<CivicType>CIVIC_DECENTRALIZATION</CivicType>
<CivicType>CIVIC_PAGANISM</CivicType>
</AnarchyCivics>
<Leaders>
<Leader>
<LeaderName>LEADER_LORENZO</LeaderName>
<bLeaderAvailability>1</bLeaderAvailability>
</Leader>
<Leader>
<LeaderName>LEADER_CAVOUR</LeaderName>
</Leader>
<Leader>
<LeaderName>LEADER_MUSSOLINI</LeaderName>
</Leader>
</Leaders>
<DerivativeCiv>CIVILIZATION_ROME</DerivativeCiv>
<CivilizationSelectionSound>AS3D_ROME_SELECT</CivilizationSelectionSound>
<CivilizationActionSound>AS3D_ROME_ORDER</CivilizationActionSound>
</CivilizationInfo>
</CivilizationInfos>
</Civ4CivilizationInfos>

(I've noticed that in these spoilers some labels are splitted in two by a space, when the label is longer than 45 chars; I don't know why, however consider them without the space)

I don't remember exactly why this happened, but if the civ is modular only one of the leaders will have Diplomacy text and the others won't. You can't really do Diplomacy texts in modular format unless you edit the Diplomacy text files for the main game, in which case there isn't really a point to make the civs modular to begin with. I hope that makes sense.

Basically you can't do what you want to do, at least not the way you want to do it.

But he can! Search for WoC Lite. Recently, I had the same problem with my Magyar Mod, but I recognized that in ROM for example the texts work. So I asked for help as I couldn't figure out how to implement the WoC style. Someone recommended WoC Lite. Google for it. You can even drop most thins from WoC Lite. You will need most files from the res folder, the dll (which is actually the goal) and a certain MFL file. You'll see what I mean once you took a look at the files. Anything else you should be able to remove (for example the annoying music). Ah, and set modular loading to 0 in the ini (yeah, that sounds strange, but do it please). For me that solved the problem and you'll still be able to use the efforts of modular loading. You won't need to edit your current files.

What Cool said is right. in WoC, Diplomacy Text can be done Modular-ly.

The reason it does what its doing without WoC, it treats whichever file is loaded last, as the diplomacy file for everyone. Because only 1 leader is defined, only 1 leader has text, all the others are treated as if there wasn't a file present.

But yea, in WoC, you can do it.

Audio Files, I thought weren't able to be modular-ly loaded, if I recall correctly.

Basically, what you said about audio is right. But there is an executable jar that search for audio definition files within all custom civs of a mod and merges them with another audio file you keep in the non-modular part of your mod. So, within your civs, keep audio xmls that only contain the cvs audio definitions, then run the jar file. Actually, you could remove the civ specific xmls now, but if you like to share your mods with others and give them the chance to merge your mod with others, you may consider to keep these xmls, too. Others will only have to add additional modules, then run the jar again and everything should be okay.

Said jar can be found in ROM for instance, but actually may not need WoC at all.

I'm not sure to understand all that you say, anyway thanks to all! :goodjob:

But he can! Search for WoC Lite. Recently, I had the same problem with my Magyar Mod, but I recognized that in ROM for example the texts work. So I asked for help as I couldn't figure out how to implement the WoC style. Someone recommended WoC Lite. Google for it. You can even drop most thins from WoC Lite. You will need most files from the res folder, the dll (which is actually the goal) and a certain MFL file. You'll see what I mean once you took a look at the files. Anything else you should be able to remove (for example the annoying music). Ah, and set modular loading to 0 in the ini (yeah, that sounds strange, but do it please). For me that solved the problem and you'll still be able to use the efforts of modular loading. You won't need to edit your current files.

I downloaded WoC Lite; I copied in \Varietas Delectat\Assets\Modules\Italy\:

- the Modules folder (which contains the MFL file and its schema)
- the res folder
- the ddl

It doesn't work yet. :confused: Have I forgot something?

It passed a year since I started to work to my civ; It has been easier to take a real woman, real children, a cow and a horse and to go in a forest to settle down with my own civilization ...:rolleyes: