Hussite War Wagon 15th C

Beautiful. Oz will dance singing in the streets. ;)

... Yeah, but I was advised to stick to my day job ... ;)

@imperator1961: YAY! [party] :thanx: :bounce:

:beer: ,

:Dz

Woops!/P.S. "HWWAttA.flc" seems to be missing ... which in NO Way negates my comments above :)

-O.

That's also what I've been asking for years, was supposed to be the Bohemian UU in MEM. There was one unit creator that started making one but never finished it, I tried as well and gave up. I'm glad someone finally managed to pull it off, it's great :goodjob:

Looks great, imperator1961! Always nice to have different units like this!:goodjob::)

... Yeah, but I was advised to stick to my day job ... ;)

@imperator1961: YAY! [party] :thanx: :bounce:

:beer: ,

:Dz

Woops!/P.S. "HWWAttA.flc" seems to be missing ... which in NO Way negates my comments above :)

-O.

Ehmm...sorry. I have updated the link for download; now the unit's animations are complete.;)

Woohoo! At long last, the war wagon has arrived. Thanks a million, man.

Awesome! I remember these from when I took medieval history in my first year a uni. The Hussite topic was one of the most interesting in the entire year. It's really cool to see the unit made for Civ! Thank you!

Looks good enough, but bad animations. Please take more time for this complex units.

Thanks
H.Balck

The animations look great to me. I wouldn't worry about this comment if I was you Imperator. I think your units are outstanding! And it's great that you can make them so quickly!

Cheers,

Nick

Top Bottom