WW3 Mod/Scenario

Jayrad

Warlord
I am currently working on a WWIII scenario with custom units and events I am looking fo som ideas like New Units,Civs (31limit),Buildings,Techs , etc
Whats already been done
UNITS
Spoiler :
Units:
Russia
T-90
T-80
T-72
T-62
T-55
Russian Infantry
BMP1
BMP2
BMP3
BTR-70
BTR-80
SU-34
SU-37
SU-47
MIG-25
MIG-29
MIG-31
U.S.A.
M1A2
M-48
M-60
M1 Bradley
M2 Bradley
Stryker
B52
B2
F-22
F-16
F-15
USA inf.
China
Type-80
Type-55
China inf.
Japan
Type-90
Type-87
Japanese Inf.
Israel
Merkava
Namer
Israeli Inf.
Spain
Pizzaro
Spanish inf.
Italy
Ariete
Dardo
Italian Inf
Germany
Leopard 1
Leopard 2
Marder
German Inf.
France
AMX-10
AMX-30
Leclerc MBT
French Inf.

CIVS
Spoiler :
Civs:
1. NATO
2. Russia
3. China
4. Communist S.A
5. Capitalist S.A
6. UK
7. France
8. Iberia
9. Germany
10. Islam Extremists
11. India
12. Japan
13. SK
14. N.K.
15. E. African Empire
16. C. African Empire
17. Israel
18. W. African Empire
19. Islamic Republicans
20. Greece/Balkans
21. S.E. Asia
22. Australia
23. Italy
24.Eastern Europe

You may also submit a backstory as i feel that mine is rather weak

Sounds cool. How big is the map? If the map is excessivly big I would reccomend spliting it into smaller maps to focus on a certain area, such as Europe or even just Eastern Europe.
I'll see about getting a backstory. Do you have any key events you want to include in it or protagonists/antagonists?

It uses Rhyes Earth map with Enlarged Europe and the main backstory should include a major power like USA,Russia,China

But in the Scenario it has been changed to American.
About the Eu no because Europe has to be divided for this

But in the Scenario it has been changed to American.
About the Eu no because Europe has to be divided for this

I dont think that Europe will be divided but it is your choice...:)..I always think that ww3 would start when Russia attack Europe...anyway I was thinking to make something like this but with smaller number of civ..good luck with work I hope to see it soon...
Pozdrav!!

You might be right but it is for balancing because a united europe might swamp russia

It's hard to swamp the largest country in the world. All those cities gives them huge production power (Siberia + Lumbermills = Huge production for otherwise worthless cities).

The EU doesn't just benefit one country, though. It benefits every country in the EU. Maybe the European civs can get defensive pacts and trade bonuses (same currency, euro) with each other?

So what exactly is the EU gonna do as a wonder, and who's gonna get it?

It is going to be several wonders like EU membership France , Germany , England, etc that give trade route bonuses

I just love all the modern units too much and sorry for the inactivity i was addicted to bad company 2. The scenario is in playable form all i need to do is rename the cities to the right names

Is their another way of making UU's because the regular way is the worst system ever and im not exaggerating

Top Bottom