Best Tarantino Film

BEST TARANTINO MOVIE EVAR

• Total voters
ask me which one of my newborn babies I would like to sacrifice next.

it is late so I'll just go

#1 Pulp Fiction
#2 Basterds

maybe got more time to type something up tomorrow.

I haven't seen IB, but so far I would probably vote for Kill Bill.

"AK-47 - The very best there is. When you absolutely positively gotta kill every mother[bleeper] in the room - Accept no substitutes."

It was a tough choice between Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs, but I ended up with choosing Pulp Fiction because it is a mile stone in movie making.

If the poll had been better worded/explained I might have chosen Reservoir Dogs.

I also really wanted to vote for Jackie Brown(but this might be because it is, in my opinion, his most underrated movie)

The Kill Bill movies were shiny and good, but I think they lacked what I like about Tarantinos movies, the gritty low budget magic he pulls of with his earlier works(also no Tim Roth)

Actually I found Kill Bill(especially the first) to be more fun when you sit and watch and try to spot all the rape/revenge scenes he borrowed from the 70s japanese pinky films.

And finally Inglorious Basterds. I found it dragging/too long with too little plot development. I was really disappointed with that movie. For me the only memorable tarantinoesque character was Christoph Waltz' evil nazi officer.

Also, Four Rooms should be on that poll.

For me it was between Pulp Fiction and Inglorious Basterds, I sided with IB. While Pulp Fiction is a brilliant movie that I can (and have) watched many times, IB just amazes me every time I watch it.

So it's like comparing a gold nugget with a slightly bigger gold nugget, you'd love both regardless of analogue.

Not seen Inglorious Basterds.

My vote goes to one he wrote rather than directed.

True Romance.

Only seen IB. :blush:

Pulp Fiction, no question. The others - good movies too.

I didn't like Pulp Fiction that much.

It was too long. Reservoir Dogs is better I think.

I agree, it's one of the few complaints I have about that movie, he/they could have shortened it. I think it's great though, but still not one of my favorites...

Top Bottom