here they are:).

Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG

Civ4ScreenShot0006.JPG

Civ4ScreenShot0008.JPG

Civ4ScreenShot0010.JPG

Civ4ScreenShot0009.JPG

Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG

Is this for BTS 3.19? It looks good!

Where are the Macedonian cities? I guess you have to start from scratch! You should read this about the beginning of Macedonia.

http://faq.macedonia.org/history/

that was very helpful. i want to make a second version i plan to make it a bit more realistic:D

What exactly do you mean :confused:?

The terrain looks fine, except some parts look a little unrealistic (the northern coast of Africa, Arabian Peninsula). Also, there don't seem to be enough rivers, but that just may be since there aren't any except for the Tigris and Euphrates in the screenshots. Too bad you can't play as Babylon and hold the onslaught of Persians and Macedonians, or chill as the Egyptians :p

the map has more rivers but not in the screenshots as for Babylon,Egypt maybe i will include those country's in the second version.

that was very helpful. i want to make a second version i plan to make it a bit more realistic:D

Don't worry my 1861 AD has come a long way from the way it began. I have to playtest fully though, before I add my next update. And Doomwyte, you should make a mp dealing with Alexander's time in India, maybe as a seperate scenario. I will talk to you from time to time about your mod. I will try it soon.

And Doomwyte, you should make a mp dealing with Alexander's time in India, maybe as a seperate scenario. I will talk to you from time to time about your mod. I will try it soon.

great idea nokmirt

thank hope you like my mod:). i hope to have the 2.0 version up and running by next month that should be a lot better then the first version;).

Here Are the Instructions

1. Place in mod folder
2.click on the shortcut in the file and it should load:)
3.Place the WBS in PublicMaps Folder
4. have fun?;)
NOTE this is for BTS 3.19

From here on in playtest and see how it works. You can add when you see fit. There are tons of things you can do. I really wish I knew, much much more than I do. I am busy working on an update for my mod. I came up with some cool ideas. But there are so many things I want to do and can't because I do not know Python, and SDK. Anyway, I will finish this update, and I can try my mod out. I am also going to play yours, the time period difference, will be a nice change of pace. The one thing I am going to do when I play yours, is add a few unit figures to your units. Just used to seeing 4 or 6 in a unit. I keep ships and artillery at one though. Take it easy Doomwyte, I'll get back to you soon.

It's interesting though, you live in Manitoba, if I walked straight North from my doorstep, I would not have to veer too far off course. I live south of you, way down in Iowa. LOL!

Top Bottom