Good Wish, Bad Wish 10: One wish, two wish, red wish, blue wish

Bobbtjoe

Emperor
Previous thread: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=331946

Welcome to the 10th edition of Good Wish, Bad Wish, the game that everyone hates but sill takes part in because they have nothing better to do.

For you newbies out there, the rules: You make a wish, the next poster twists it somehow and makes a wish, then the next poster twists their wish, and so on.

Example:

"I wish I had a Dominos' Pizza"

"Granted, it's poisoned."

Rules:

-Please don't make excessively long wishes or twists, they are highly annoying. At the very least, don't do this very often.
-Thou shalt not flame, troll, or spam.
-Do not do something that you know others will find annoying.
-Don't make the same wish or use the same twist repetitively, it gets annoying after a while. For example, the "It's Poisoned" Twist has gotten really, really old.
-This game is meant to be fun. Please don't do things that will make it not fun for other people.
-Thou shalt not break the two-post rule!
-If you break these rules repetitively, THEY will find you!

I wish I found a magical lamp

Granted, a genie traps you in the lamp.

I wish bobbtjoe didn't fail so much at making thread titles.

Granted. You do, and coincidentally begin starting a lot of threads (even though you speciality is bumping :p ).

I wish there were more games in Forum Games to bump.

Granted, your head explodes from the sheer number.

I wish a couple more people signed up for my game.

Granted. They never had the sandvich and only had the dalokohs bar.

I wish the engineer had a saddle to mount on a heavy and ride around with critical shots from the frontier justice.

Granted. They never had the sandvich and only had the dalokohs bar.

I wish the engineer had a saddle to mount on a heavy and ride around with critical shots from the frontier justice.

Granted. You get shot anyway.

I wish I could nuke China and not get nuked back.

(To any Chinese here, I don't really wanna nuke China, just for fun in the game.)

Granted, her house is teleported to just outside Moscow.

I wish I could sleep.

Granted. The world is now inverted, Communism now means weak Republic and vice-versa, Fascism means Monarchy and vice-versa e.t.c.

I wish it wasn't so hot.

Top Bottom