looking for people play mp rom 2.92+dawn 1.74 patch E

gdambrauskas

Warlord
standard/large maps with epic/normal speed

my id on gamespy is gdambrauskas or you can send an email to gvdas@yahoo.com to suggest some times we could catch each other for games.

my timezone is EST, new york.

usually i just don't see anyone on gamespy lobby, there gotta be someone playing mp matches out there!

I could play, lets see if we can get more people.
It would be a better idea to use Direct IP.
Maybe we could play on Monday from 5:00 PM to 7 or 8 PM CST. Then save it and continue next week.

sounds good. I play games pretty much every evening on weekdays and often full day on weekends. Games are not passworded, so you can get in on gamespy lobby and just join the game as a way of saying that u are free to play.

looking forward to some games with u and hopefuly others.

I'd be interested in playing, but I'm already on patch F. Would you guys consider updating? I'd prefer not to re-install.

Cool. Will it be directip or the Gamespy lobby?
I think we will try the lobby.
Did you guys add or change anything? I have removed all the custom leaderheads execpt for Franco, Henry VIII and Hirohito. You guys will need to do the same.

They should be located here.
C:\Games\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Rise of Mankind\Assets\Modules\Custom Leaderheads

I think we will try the lobby.
Did you guys add or change anything? I have removed all the custom leaderheads execpt for Franco, Henry VIII and Hirohito. You guys will need to do the same.

They should be located here.
C:\Games\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Rise of Mankind\Assets\Modules\Custom Leaderheads

I've got the Recommended install with formations and blue marble, but that shouldn't make a difference. I just deleted the folders for all the other leaders. I don't need to mess with any xml right?

i have no problem updating to F.

deleting leaderheads, doesn it mean these leaders will be not available? Just curious, why?

ps: we'll meet up in the lobby ~6pm today EST. At that point can decide direct ip vs just playing.

I've got the Recommended install with formations and blue marble, but that shouldn't make a difference. I just deleted the folders for all the other leaders. I don't need to mess with any xml right?
You just need to move them out.

i have no problem updating to F.

deleting leaderheads, doesn it mean these leaders will be not available? Just curious, why?

ps: we'll meet up in the lobby ~6pm today EST. At that point can decide direct ip vs just playing.
You don't have to delete them, just move them to a different folder.
I see them as a needless addon that just slows down the game.

NOTE: DON'T MESS WITH FIGUREHEADS, DON'T REMOVE ETC keep everything as is. Put patch G and come find us playing now in gamespy lobby.

hey sathman,

how can i contact you besides this site? sent me an email to gvdas@yahoo.com with some contact info, what aim messenger(gchat, yahoo , msn?) and your user name. It's easier to catch each other through aim than this site or in gamespy loby only.

Top Bottom