Estonia!

ElMikkino

Warlord
Finally, after 5 years of Civ4 being out, and only 39 days left till Civ5, an Estonian civ is finally being released!

Download link: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=15184

Leader: Konstantin Pats (Charismatic, Protective) (Favorite Civic: Pacifism)
UU: Maavagi (replaces Infantry) (+15% City Defense, 10:hammers: less to build)
UB: Sauna (replaces Colosseum) (+1 Health, 20:hammers: less to build, along witht he existing Colosseum stats)

KP's UU and Protective trait make him a very hard person to war against in the modern era, and his Sauna UB will get add a bit of health, along with the bonus you would get from building an Aqueduct.

This mod is a bit of a work in progress, but I can't really do more on it, but someone else, if they wanted to, could. Things that need ironing out:

• Skin the Maavagi unit
  • Skin the Sauna building
  • Give KP a 3D Leaderhead
  • Improve flag a bit
  • Make the secondary colour black
  • Make KP less like Sitting Bull (who he is a copy of, except for traits and music)
  • Improve KP's description

The first three I could've done myself, but the first two, I searched everywhere for the Infantry and Granary files on my comp, and couldn't find them anywhere, for some reason. I didn't do the third one because I thought KP looked too much like Churchill and wouldn't be worth it. The fourth and fifth and sixth I don't know how to do. The seventh, I didn't know much more about KP.

Screenshots!

And, again, the link: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=15184

Credits:

Wikipedia
www.national-anthems.net
Kael and his tutorials
Jecrell and his tutorials

I've attached the infantry file if you still need it. Nice work on the new civilization.

Attachments

• infantry.zip
    277 KB · Views: 135
Very nice.
Paistab päris huvitav :)

Game doesnt allow umlauts?
Konstantin Päts
Maavägi

Thank you!

I was thinking about making this myself today to pass time until 5 but because of you I can skip all the fun stuff and get right to the mundane of taking over the world.

Top Bottom