New unit: Assault Ship/Modern Navy Transport

Dragon King

The Dragon Clan
Whooohoooo, i finally found the time to finish this. As you know by now my time planning is pretty bad. I had hoped to get it finished by the weekend before last. But i didnt get it done in time before i went away that week. Last week i had so much work to do for university i didnt have any time to work on it so i apologise for that. Anyawys, here is the animated gif of the run animation. Tell me what you think.

Attachments

• assault.gif
    assault.gif
    18.8 KB · Views: 3,690
Here is the zip file. It contains all the flcs, plus the ini and pedia stuff. Enjoy. I have already started work on my next unit, the kuznetsov class carrier. Also i then plan to do th HMS Ocean, and then maybe a British submarine. I have plans to do the Trafalgar class and the Vangaurd class.

Attachments

• assault ship.zip
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,927
great unit Dragon King.

but i,m keeping the reg. transport as well. this will be used to carry foot units only, and the transport will carry my tanks and the such.

anyways, nice unit and can,t wait for your next projects.

Great unit Dragon King, I've been waiting for this little bugger. Three cheers for Dragon King.

This looks great... Didn't even know you were making it so it wasn't a wait, it was a happy surprise :)

A very nice upgrade for the transport. I am adding it. :goodjob:

Now if someone would make a coal powered steam ship to bridge the gap between galleon - transport, that would be awesome.

Originally posted by joespaniel
Now if someone would make a coal powered steam ship to bridge the gap between galleon - transport, that would be awesome.
Unfortunaetly im only interested in modern naval units. I have so many units on my build list i simply woulndt have time to make one anyway. Maybe if you smile sweetly at someone else and they might just make one ;)

I replaced the transport with this, and it looks good. :goodjob:

The Civ3 transport is more of a landing craft, this unit is a real transport.

Thanks DK.

btw, It looks like Dark Sheer is going to pick up the steamship project. :)

Top Bottom