Am I the worst unit creator ever?

• Yes

Votes: 46 54.8%
  • No

Votes: 38 45.2%

• Total voters

zulu9812

The Newbie Nightmare
I would like to thank my mentor sebsage for inspiring me to create this unit. It has similarities with the Artillery, but...trust me... I used Artillery wire frame, but modified everything else. I say wireframe because I used a 3D modelling program and didn't rip it off from a Firaxis unit.

... I have to upload this one....sorry moderators.....

Here's a preview. Glad to help.

Attachments

• attackb.gif
    attackb.gif
    76.3 KB · Views: 3,266
So there is obviously a new way of creating units. I'll go that way, now : much more quick and easier !! :)

I need an advice. Zulu, do you think I can take the modern amor just like it is, put a readme file into with my name, and call this a new unit ?? For example : New Battlefield Tank ! :D

Or can I just change the 34th color of the palette from 232,22,30 to 232,22,31 and say this is a new one ?? Because this would change it A LOT !!! :lol: :lol:

PS : don't forget to put a link for this one in your signature. You know... just to be sure nobody will miss that beauty !

I think its kind of funny they took the time to rate this mock of a thread.

Ok, Sebsage has been made fun of, ridiculed and totally humiliated.
Well done everybody.

I preferred the old days, when people who came to this forum were given help, advice and guidance.....

edit*** nevermind I have no idea whats going on***

edit***ok i figured it out (haven't been on these forums much lately) and that actually pretty funny:lol: ***

Thanks Kryten, now I will slip back in the darkness in the hopes this thread will dissapear...

Top Bottom