I need a DECENT Unit-Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you should do like Kal-El when he is doing his DyP mod. If your mod requires alot of unique unit then is easier if you post what kind of unit is required. I don't think this can be handle by one unit maker as a decent unit can take close to a week or two to complete whether you are using 3D model or cut and paste.

Once you posted the unit that you need, some of the unit maker will most likely volunteer to make a few of them each. (Most of us make this out of love for Civ3 ;) )

I would possibly do some units if they were modern naval units, i am raelly not interested in anything else. The only difficulty is i have a lot of work at the moment so i cant really take a lot on. Just yeah, i would like to know what you want to do.

Dude, sebsage, I just don't...... I mean..... but you..... what? I just..... never mind :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope no one jams a stick between the spokes.

Originally posted by sebsage
He rolls the....wheel thing forwards, thus the spear is ahead of everything and sticks/stabs the enemy

Why? I can't see the wheel rolling adding any force to the spear thrust, so why bother having the wheel at all?

This will be the most requested unit since the gun-toting opossum.

Unit I have ever seen...

Unless those units would attack by rolling downhill and attacking with force example hoplite-formation...that wheel is just in the way...

Sorry...But I have to post this as I almost fall off my chair (and that doesn't happen that often) when I read this thread...LOL

So, in effect, this is yet another spam thread? I think I've been quite patient with you: I was even prepared to turn it into a joke and have a laugh. Now I just want you to go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom