Nexus Viewer Error

strategyonly

C2C Supreme Commander
How do you change the Path, i mistakenly hit the Assets folder now i get this as the address, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\sid meier's civilization v\Assets\Assets, which means i cant use the Viewer, what do i do to change the path? It wont let me change it. I cant figure it out?:blush:

Mistakenly hit the assets folder? Can you be more specific on what you did?

Mistakenly hit the assets folder? Can you be more specific on what you did?

OK when the viewer asked for a path i went to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\sid meier's civilization v\Assets and then ok, it added the other assets folder, for some reason, now i cant get it to work.

It should automatically have a path, and then if that is different then the play could use that path.

That looks right. The only difference with mine is 'SteamApps' is in all small letters ('steamapps'). Check what your directory name actually is there but other than that I have no idea. I guess we wait for Firaxis.

None, mine reads: SteamApps:crazyeye::confused:

Are you still getting the same error or a different one? What are you doing that leads up to the error?

All i am doing is just trying to open the Nexus Viewer (see pic 1 & 2) I try to open it then i get that error message all the time:confused:

As for the FPKs, you extract them by going the toe Script Browser tab in Nexus and running the Extract PAK script.

Ok i got the FPK's to open but they are ALL opened and not separate, need then separated just like the original FPK's, then after that how do you PAK them back together separately:confused::crazyeye:

I have the same problem. I can unpack FPK,but I can't import/export or look on models and dds.

Top Bottom