[FIXED] Game crashes in 2026; 15 turn away from victory

Makaz

Warlord
Hi -

Just wondering if someone could help me by loading my game and click on "next turn" and tell me if it works or not ?

I have been trying everything, even going into the lowest graphical details possible but it still doesn't work.

Very frustrating as it's 15 turns away from completion of utopia after hours of clicking "next turn"

I would like to see if it's my computer or the game bugging.

Thanks

Mak

Attachments

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.Civ5Save
    862.9 KB · Views: 216
Yup, it crashes for me too with a runtime error in the MS VC++ Runtime.

:hmm: that could also be an imcompatibility between Deluxe and normal. What version do you have? (same question @ OP)

The save from the turn before might be more helpful in figuring out why it's crashing?

Ups, yes, right, good idea.

My attached game crashes too when I hit next turn. After it crashes, I reloaded it, did the exact same movements, hit next turn, and it crashed again. It did this three times. It crashes while performing the AI's turn -- not immediately after my own turn, and it crashes at the same spot every time.

Attachments

• AutoSave_0366 AD-1946.Civ5Save
    855.6 KB · Views: 220
Thank you for trying !

I have tried loading the previous autosave and coming back to that point but exact same result !!! very annoying.

Sorry what are you referring to with deluxe / standard ?

M.

I heard the game crashed when the player beats a hard cap of cities.

In that game as I go for Cultural victory it is not my case but the whole rest of the pangea standard map has been pupetted by one AI.

Can it be that this AI takes another city at this precise moment and the game crashes cause it goes over the limit ?

Or is it more technical ?

Pure speculation here :(

I confirm CTDs for all three files posted in this thread:

1. Makaz, aa...a.Civ5Save. Game CTD when ending the turn.

2. ignite, autosave 0366 AD-1946. I put the sub to sleep, then attack the barb camp with the Mech Inf and end turn. Game CTD.

3. aznis, QuickSave.civ5Save. End turn, CTD.

I have the Deluxe edition. Will move thread to Confirmed Bugs forum and update the bug list.

Moderator Action: Moved to Confirmed Bugs forum

I do have the deluxe version ! Would that be the problem ?

M

Probably not. There's a problem with users who have the standard edition opening saves from the deluxe (which has the Babylonians, which the standard does not). However, we both have the deluxe and I confirmed the crash.

Top Bottom