War & Peace: A Napoleonic Europe PBEM

Bowsling

Deity
War & Peace: A Napoleonic Europe PBEM

The game is full and has already started.

The roster:
1 - Prussia - Bowsling
2 - Russia - Calis
3 - France - Lanzelot
4 - Britain - I. Larkin Hawklord
5 - Spain - eric_A
6 - Ottoman Empire - Blaze Injun Eclipse4449 Glasnost
7 - Austria - aukrest RickFGS Elephantium
8 - Sweden - A.I. - Eliminated

Alright that's good.
Forgot to mention, but I will also put outposts in the Russian far east to stop barbarians from spawning.
Difficulty level will probably be Demigod to make Sweden at least partially competent. We can go higher if people want...

I like Britain. When approximately this starts? What time to play 1 turn you have in mind?

Thanks for joining, everyone.

I like Britain. When approximately this starts? What time to play 1 turn you have in mind?

Whenever I get enough players. Turns are fairly relaxed, just try and play a turn as soon as you can to set a good pace.

Hey,

I'll take Turkey or Austria if you will allow.

Blaze injun

Which one?

Alright, that means we need an Austria, Spain and France. I don't want any of them to be controlled by an AI, especially not Austria because of the mandatory DoW.

Nobody dared to take France, yet?
I'm really tempted, but I'm afraid I will run out of time with the ISDG and another edition of Hinge of Fate starting in the near future. Perhaps if the pace is really relaxed?! Hmm, not sure yet.

Nevertheless two questions:
-Britain and France are no longer in a locked war
Do they start at war or at peace?
-Austria, Russia, and Britain MUST be at war with France by 1803 (War of the Third Coalition). Keep in mind that AI Sweden will remember any deals broken by the declarations of war. This condition being fulfilled is in no way, shape or form France's responsibility, given that all three are human.
Any rule on how long the War of the Third Coalition has to last? And why in 1803?? As far as I know, there was peace between 1802-05 (at least in continental Europe) with the 3rd coalition beginning in Aug/Sep 1805.

Lanzelot

They start at peace.
It will be a fairly relaxed pace, so go ahead and join if you want to.
A google search beyond the first two results shows that you are right. Odd, two sites say it began in 1803 and the rest say 1805 (Wikipedia says it was 1803-1806:lol:). So 1805 it is. The war has to last at least a few turns, but making it a real war is strongly encouraged.

I put you down as France, but you can still decide not to.

Yep.
If everybody can PM me their email address, that will be great and we can get started!

And since Lanzelot it playing, maybe I'll have to do this...

j/k
I'm pretty sure a Wellington would have had a merry old time with that option:goodjob:

Attachments

• nap.jpg
    nap.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 1,180
I still need time to finish COTM 76 and SGFN-08 this week. If we agree to start next week, I'll give it a try.
Bowsling, you should already have my email, haven't you?

Sure, next week sounds good.
I still need Blaze Injun's Email, and then I will send out a roster, and diplomacy can start. It is recommended that you play single player with your civ, just to get a feel of it's strengths and weaknesses.
I. Larkin, Lanzelot, keep in mind that you now have full control over the territories that are merely in a locked alliance with you in single player.
As for battle logs, they will be entirely public.
The slightly modified biq:

Attachments

• 8 MP Napoleonic Europepbem.zip
    37.8 KB · Views: 259
Question about 1805 war: Colition will have MA vs France or we just declare independently?
How long we should stay at war?

Top Bottom