Huge Map of Greece

civgr

Chieftain
This is a huge Map of Greece and the surrounding areas. It is my first map, created from scratch, so please be kind. :) The resources are random and although I've created a basic scenario, I would suggest you just use the map instead.

How to install:
The usual. Unzip and place the map into My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Maps.
Start the game, select Mods, choose set up game and pick Daedalus - Greece v2.0.

Enjoy.

Update v2.

- Grassland significantly reduced.
- Better resources scattering (still random).
- Minor coast - ocean changes.
- Some forests added.

Huge Greece v.2.jpg

Attachments

• Huge Greece Map v2.zip
    7.1 KB · Views: 999
Looks nice. :) Do you know the size of this map? Im asking, becouse im doing something pretty similar: mine are 80x60 (nearly done) and 100x80.

The map's great :cool: would you mind if I used it as the base for some scenario's I've been thinking about?

That looks really nice. I just wish it would be standard size =P. I will still download and try a game on it bu it do not think I will be able to finish a huge map game.

The map's great :cool: would you mind if I used it as the base for some scenario's I've been thinking about?

Sure no problem at all! Use it as you see fit. As for giving credit, it isn't necessary but if you did mention a word I would appreciate it.

That looks really nice. I just wish it would be standard size =P. I will still download and try a game on it bu it do not think I will be able to finish a huge map game.

I know what you are talking about but I chose huge to be able to have as much space as possible. Maybe you could try while keeping civs and city states at a minimum. Hope it works out!

Top Bottom