USvsWorld is up, NEW SCENARIO!

Buddha2723

Warlord
*Get the new beta!

Map files have been posted here _ https://sourceforge.net/projects/buddha2723/files/ _. You should be able to put them in your 'documents/my games/civ 5/maps' folder and have them work without a mod.

By request, I've removed many superfluous cities and units, for those having difficulty loading, or playing without lag, and posted the updated maps to sourceforge as simplified maps.

US vs World has many Call to Power Project buildings added, and that mod is recommended for play with this scenario, but is not necessary. I will add these files to the modhub when the next version of modbuddy is released.

Is this similiar to Scot Pilgram vs the World?

Please make sure to use the file beginning and ending with exclamation marks, "!!! Usvs... !!!", which will work after you enable the mod.

That is the the file. The scenario is just a map, and a few special starting settings(extra gold/culture, modern world map) there is no mod data yet. If you can't get it manually, find it within the game itself, in mods ->online. Search for it by date, 10/29/10 or backwards from z by title looking for USvsWorld. Install the mod, and the !!! US... !!! scenario file should be playable from the mods-> set up game-> maps-> and finally click load scenario and choose your nation and game speed.

*Also one of only a few modern scenarios, select scenario or modern scenario filter.

I'm following your instructions verbatim, map is invalid. I can't select the map, nor can I even load it on the map editor.

Try deleting all copies, then get it in game, old copies of the alpha may be interfering.

I downloaded this from the in-game browser and the map file is still showing up as invalid. Are there any other mods you have enabled when you use the map?

I have the invalid problem as well. And I've never downloaded any version of the scenario before.

he does not know but he is using a mod
check mod before you click in load map

I've removed as many superfluous cities and units as I could, for those having difficulty loading, or playing without lag, and posted the updated maps to sourceforge as simplified maps.

I see downloads are up on sourceforge. Is there any feedback? If so, give it to me, positive or negative, I haven't had much time to play my own creations, and I'm having stability issues to boot. Anyone have smooth sailing with the Call to Power mod activated? And if so what are your specs?

Top Bottom