SuperPower: Knights of Honor

NedimNapoleon

Weird Little Human
Knights of Honor

Theme Song

SuperPower is a new game,very similar to IOT but in many ways very different,this is a alpha release it will only last 20 turns

House Rules
1. Do not flame, troll, or personally insult any other player.You may comment on certain things negatively, but don't take it further than that.
2. Stay on topic. Make sure all comments are relevant to the fictional world of the current gamr and have nothing to do with your personal beliefs.
3. Your posts should actually consist of something relevant to your nation and not just one-liner comments. Do not spam.
4. Long diplomatic discussions (anything over five posts) should move to Social Groups or visitor and private messaging, not the Game Thread.
5. Keep your actions realistic, and don't declare war on someone for a personal reason.
6. Do not question my authoritah!.
7. RESPECT FELLOW FORUMERS.

Game Rules
Spoiler :
Updates:They happen every 2 days or when every player posts their claims.During a turn you can spend your income,declare war invade and etc.

Map and expansion:Knights of Honor has a map of Europe,since this is an alpha its very primitive,on the maps you have your army's,fleets,resources,forts....In future SuperPower games the map will be expanded.Beginning claims are 5 normal claims 4 in war claims 1
Army & Navy: The army will be represented by an icon on the map as well as a fleet.Your army will have benefits from resources,technology and stability.Combat is very simple, you have army strength (each army has 100 army strength when created) but strength will be added by resources , and you also have army morale which will also be effected by stability.The average of both will equal the end result of the battle,province strength give you a def bonus.Example
Army 1 vs Army 2
Strength = 100 Strength= 80
Resource Bonus = 50% Resource Bonus = 50%
Def Bonus = 20%
Morale = 100 Morale =100
Stability = 50% Stability = 0%
outcome = Army 1 (100+50+20+100+50) vs Army 2 (80+40+100) = 320 vs 220
Army 1 Victory

Income: Income is calculated by this formula:
Income from province strength = P
Stability Bonus = B
Income from trade = T
Army Upkeep = A
Navy Upkeep = N
Total income = I

I=(P+B+T)-(A+N)

Technology: Will affect many sectors in the game,there is no tech tree its simply calculated by investing in it with this formula Tech investment>25 new tech lvl,
the next level is 25*4,the third is 100*4.......I encourage you to make a story line when you advance a new tech level.

Stability:Is very important,your empire can fall in to decline if it isn't maintained properly,you can get stability via resources,and victory's but you can lose stability if you don't get the resources the people want and by losing in combat

Province strength: Province Strength provides Income as before (1 point of Strength = +1 Income Per Turn), but will also provide a defensive bonus equal to 5% per Level. The cost to upgrade is the same as before, ie if you have a Level 5 province you need 5 Gold to upgrade to Level 6. UPGRADE IS LIMITED TO TWO LEVELS PER TURN AND THE MAX PROVINCE LVL IS 20

List of Resources:
Wine - increases stability by 1 point
Salt - Navy bonus 5%
Horses - Military bonus 15%
Meat - increases stability by 0.5 points
Wool - increases stability by 0.2 points
Fur - increases stability by 0.5 points
Silk - increases stability by 2 points
Stone - Military bonus 10%
Wood - Navy bonus 10%
Marble - increases stability by 0.5 points
Ink - gives 10 tech points per turn
Silver - increases stability by 1 point
Iron - Military bonus 30 %
Crops - Military bonus 10%
Paper - gives 20 tech points each turn
Alcohol - increases stability by 2 points

Current players

Taillesskangaru - Al-Andalus

link16 - Roman Empire

civplayah - Italian peoples

remake20 - The Kingdom of Austria

Ravus Sol - The Kingdom of Great Britain

Omega124 - Venetian Republic

Bestrfcplayer - Kingdom of Ireland

Duke Blackstone - The Novograd Councilship

Domination3000 - The Tzardom of Russia

Duke of Britain - The Holy Roman Empire

Maps

Territories:
Spoiler :

Resources:
Spoiler :

Special thanks to:

Tailleskangaru

Domination3000

And everyone that helped

How exactly do we build armies and navies?

armys are free to build but they cost upkeep (2 per turn) just tell me were do you want an army and I'll make it,you can claim now

I am extremely confused on the rules, but I will try my best. Claims in blue.

Attachments

• SPK 1.png
    SPK 1.png
    118.6 KB · Views: 350
What does income do, exactly?

Map:

Attachments

• Knights of Honor.png
    Knights of Honor.png
    118.2 KB · Views: 1,243
civplayah, i think you only have 4 claims/t...
income i guess its something to buy ships and troops?

Allright here we go:

Spoiler current claims :

England extends plesantries to Ireland for respecting it's claims on Scotland and asks if it's leader BestRFCplayer would like to sign a none-agression pact stating that Ireland and England would refrain from making military or agressive moves on each other.

As Sumeria is barren of people yet has many unique resources England is expanding there for the time being.

Austria and Venitia have a Joint claim allready...

the Holy Roman Empire would want to sign a non-aggression pact with the kingdoms of Austria and Italy.
oh, we would also like to ask Austria if they want to cooperate in claims, with Austria claiming mostly for the East (for now) and HRE to the West in France.

----
btw, how will we be able to know how much gold we have?

the Holy Roman Empire would want to sign a non-aggression pact with the kingdoms of Austria and Italy.
oh, we would also like to ask Austria if they want to cooperate in claims, with Austria claiming mostly for the East (for now) and HRE to the West in France.

----
btw, how will we be able to know how much gold we have?

We are interested in your proposition, but you will have to give us a small amount of time to think about it. Our answer will likely be yes though.

England extends plesantries to Ireland for respecting it's claims on Scotland and asks if it's leader BestRFCplayer would like to sign a none-agression pact stating that Ireland and England would refrain from making military or agressive moves on each other.

As Sumeria is barren of people yet has many unique resources England is expanding there for the time being.

Austria and Venitia have a Joint claim allready...

The Irish people would gladley accept your non-agression pact. May our two kingdoms live in peace!

The people of northern Russia are worried. They sense a possible suffocation between Ireland and Russia propper. Perhaps an expansion into other areas might be proper.

In the province where the arrow is pointing, I upgrade twice (3 gold) and place one army. I also use my research points to upgrade my tech level by one.

The Novograd News said:
A scribe in the great city of Novograd has married the daughter of a paper maker. An epiphany over breakfast the night after their wedding has led to a brilliant idea. What if, instead of copying every word painstakingly by hand, you made little iron letters, and nailed them to a board?

The young man contacted his friends in Scandinavian iron mining, Dutch ink production, Baltic Paper, and foreign Russian wood making. Soon, the first, primitive printing press was born.

Venice and England, you will cease the imperialization of the East or pay the consequences.

Venice and England, you will cease the imperialization of the East or pay the consequences.

What East? The Whole East? You will have to be a little more specific then that.

Northern Sumeria has one of the last free resources of Marble and i would like one of each resource. I even tried to get a few provinces as a buffer zone so as to not make you feel offended.

Would you care to make clear what your future claims will entail?

The English Monarchs Original Expansion Plan:
Primary Objective: One of Every Resource
Secondary Objective: Secure lands of strategic Importance to better build a coalition of allies against ruthless barbaric aggression

Provinces currently eyed up; Sumeria for it's resources. Offering to take control of the spanish/french border to avoid tensions between neighbours there. If one of every resource becomes impossible England will seek to gain strategic leverage over a resource for trading possibilities. The Wood surplus near the Black Sea or similer would be targeted.

-

Other News
The British Monarchy is happy with the good-will between the two island Kings. We should not allow the nations on the mainland the ability to boss us around. Ireland may count on England for support in the coming years.

Top Bottom