[FIXED] Multiple city Trade in peace treaty: Examine -> Next city -> Auto annexing!

darkblade1983

Chieftain
In this game I was pressing a war against Elizabeth when she wanted peace giving me all her cities but the capital. If you proceed to click the examine city button it does not allow you to enter city view just presents a grayed out screen with the next cities option list displayed over it. If you proceed to click that examine city button for the second it assumes you wish to annex the first city. This may not be a bug but it is poor implementation.

save file is 3 turns prior to peace just press hard take the two eastern cities and she should hand over the rest.

Additional oddity york refuses to work its city center area thus having a near impossible time feeding itself,

Attachments

• AutoSave_0145 AD-0700.Civ5Save
    838.6 KB · Views: 166
Confirmed (the receiving multiple cities at once bug).

Moderator Action: And moved to the confirmed bugs. The_J

As the title says:
You fight a war and the enemy offers *multiple* cities. If you try to browse through via "View city", it won't show the city view but will offer the next city.
Finally, the last city can be viewed and then either razed, annexed or puppeted.

*All* other cities will be annexed!

Savegame:
I think there was one worker action left. Let him do something near the city where he's located and hit "Next turn".
Oda will offer a peace treaty with 4 cities included.
Accept and then highlight for each city "View City". Accept by pressing mouse button.
Rinse and repeat.

Result: for the last city you have the respective options, the other ones will be annexed.

Moderator Action: Threads merged. The_J

Attachments

• 99_pre_cities_accepted.zip
    770.2 KB · Views: 154
Top Bottom