Duke Vector fon Pixel
Greetings, here we go and i decided to start 1st CiV succession game
Map: Highlands
Mountains: Ranges
Amount: Tiny
Climate: Arid
Temperature: Hot

Game Version: Probably 1.0.0.621

Middle East/ Asia inspired atmosphere, the sheiks and sultans, oriental kingdoms warring for barren desert land, for title of supreme owner and ruler of those lands.

Start : Medieval
Game Speed: Epic

Aviable Civs to play (one should be chosen by team, others will be represented by AI):

Arabia
Egypt
Songhai
Persia
Ottomans
Mongols

NO CS!

Victory Conditions:
Conquest Only

Game level: Immortal

Further specification rules will be chosen by players once team is set and will depend on chosen civ.

Conditions: Going honor Social Policy way (Hey our sheikh will be honorable warrior)
Huts, Barbs on.

Rooster:
1. Slvynn

Also you can come with propositions of civ of choice..... :) i'd say it can be interesting to try blitzing camel archers or keshiks :D
Lurkers can propose civ too.
Atm +1 point towards Arabia and Mongols.

about map - in order to make it really desertish my buddy will edit it to make it really asian tile set desert land, so we gonna play on pre-made desert map specially for this game :)

bump - map is ready btw, anyone to play?
*_*

i promise very fun and nice writeups :-V

The set up looks great. I would play if I wasn't in a game already. :)
Maybe the level is scaring people? (what I mean is that lowering it might attract you more folks :p)

Cheers

Ok level is immortal,
Civ will be Arabia.

Lvl is Immortal (we will dare it)

WE will tale story of 1001 nights of being warmonger, about warring honorable heros, and our Desert lord advisors! Meet them:

Ashraf - Our military advisor, the general of our desert conquering armies.

Fatmah - Culture Advisor, hshe knows how to belly-dance

Hajun Al-Hussein
- Science advisor.

We play as Sheikh which nomadic tribe came to settle desert and soon enough ruling over desert will appear not so easy task to handle.

Conditions - as described in OP, + we may create writeups using our advisors like:
Oh, My Halif, We will rule the desert if you build more minarets! Want me to belly-dance meanwhile?
Silence Woman, we need to kill them all, just it!

and so on :D :p

I'll start game soon and show start loc
Please join, also we yes can postpone this game so we get people so no hurry RRR

Ok and our journey begins (hope this will atract more peeps :p )!

The tribe finally reached its destination, before us lies great desert Karakum, and by old legends it contains ancient ruins full with treasures and wisdom of long dead tribes, and unbelievable riches which one that masters the Desert , will recieve...

We will settle here, on its edge... who knows what lies before us, we must be strong-willed and ready to overcome any difficulties, no-one will deny ME and MY NATION (yet small, but we will grow) ruling over this legendary, mysterious desert.

- People are ready, O Halif, women need water, men need women, overall we can settle here on this very edge of Karakum. Should i tell people to settle here?

Spoiler :

Game Settings - 1 is map made by buddy which is modified highlands map which is all desert, mostly, with edges of plains at N and S, i didn't saw it, but i trust his creativity

Leader and Fancy UU - Well, 15 ranged is not that bad!

And finally starting loc - i made pic and saved, save is attached

Any thoughts?

- O Halif, this is very good place to settle, please look at those scrolls, we've made a map - wheat and sheep - we can make here good settlements before we will advance further into mysterious Karakum!

(save is attached, details in spoiler :p)

Attachments

• Hot Desert Sun.Civ5Save
    295.1 KB · Views: 212
Well, discussion post - please free to join game or just discussion.... active lurker is better than passive one :p

Ok well, it should be total war game, no continents so we can just build our game to steamroll all rivals, but since we play immortal that will be somewhat challenging task....
Map is mostly desert, my buddy made it specially for my request and he is very good on that - Before us lies legendary desert that contain unbelievable riches (luxuries, ruins).

Soon it will be red of human blood, but that will be later, for now we need to settle ..... and send scouts into desert as well....
Our starting loc is ok but bit poor on food but need good planning to get game going.
I remind that condition to never heal and play honor policy, though if people will prefer to cancel no heal condition due game's level being already hight, sure we will do it, just honor policy .

We have 1 UU , which can be extremelly good on desert hills with cover of plain land promoted units, ranged 15 for this era is quite nice.... also its not that far... the bad side that we need horses.... and i dont see any on our starting pos....

The building is nice too... it will allow us to trade with other civs, before we kill them, our "fake" copies of luxuries we will grab with our cities... seems ok and helpful.. and well, because of such uu and because that our trait give +1 gold per trade route , i think we might go some kind of honor ics with stationed units lots of happiness and crazy expansion.

We can also find horses and using our honor path promote camel archers to +1 range... that will be hard but i think possible

Also we need pick 3 policies in honor - so we can go GG and 2x xP or we can go +15% str if ally unit is nearby and military caste = +1 happy per city with military Harrison

mmm anyone interested to try and play, or all are too snobbish ? :p
hey cmon' or i claim this section is dead and leave it alone :/

Top Bottom