[POSSIBLE DISPLAY BUG] 1.0.0.62: Missing plane during a paradrop

Tor Inge

Chieftain
While I could both see the four propellers of the plane and hear them, I couldn't see the actual plane. Since we see the B-29 dropping the A-bomb, I think there should be a plane here.

And I don't know if it's a but or simply not included, but you don't see the paratroopers parachute to the ground either.

Attached the save. Should be able to paradrop right away after loading. Attached a screenshot too.

Attachments

• Paradrop.Civ5Save
    560.2 KB · Views: 158
  • Civ5Screen0004.jpg
    Civ5Screen0004.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 161
Whether I see the props depends on the zoom level: I see them when zoomed in, but not when zoomed way out. In either case I don't see a plane. I also confirm that the paratrooper just "transports" to the landing spot. I understand what you're saying about not seeing the plane. However, I can't say that it's definitely a bug, since the documentation is silent on this point. I'll list as a possible bug and perhaps someone will look at it.

Moderator Action: Moved to the Confirmed Bugs forum.

If the propellers hadn't been visible at all, I hadn't noticed. But since they are there, they might have forgotten something. Unless it's a stealth plane. ;)

Top Bottom