Auto Unit Cycle Off not working (garrisoned units)

Azalnubizar

Chieftain
Auto Unit Cycle (off) should prevent the screen from automatically jumping to the next unit once the activ unit has run out of movement.
This does not work when the active unit gets the order to "Garrison in City". It still jumps to the next unit automatically.

This isn't a major bug and I am only using this feature as workaround for the other bug, where the screen freezes (so I can switch to strategic mode after giving an order, before it can move automatically move to the next unit and freeze my screen), so it's not as important, just wanted to mention it, since it is another feature not working 100%... and Firaxis might want to aim at working features around 2030 and this might help them in this ambigious goal :D

Please post a save file that illustrates this problem. Thanks!

this works in any game, where you have a unit in a city and another unit that still has moves left:
1. Deactivate "Auto Unit Cycle" in the Options / Interface
2. Activate the unit in the city
3. Select "Garrison in City" for this unit

The game will automatically jump to the next unit allthough "Auto Unit Cycle" has been turned off.

Attached is my latest game save - if it helps.
Please note - this is a modded save (with Shigg's Earth) - I do not have unmodded saves ATM as it allways mixes up modded & unmodded saves I tend to delete the ones I am not using at that moment - but I can post another (unmodded) one in a few days.

Attachments

• last.Civ5Save
    1.6 MB · Views: 323
Yes, please post an unmodded save. I'll see if I can duplicate the problem too. Thanks.

I confirm the problem (see joined game)
move the knight to York and garrison in the city, and you will go automatically to a scout at the other side of the map!

Attachments

• UnitCycleOffPb.Civ5Save
    748 KB · Views: 326
Thanks. Bug confirmed.

Moderator Action: Moved to the Confirmed Bugs forum.

thnx @chrin67 for this save... next time I will post my own :)

Top Bottom