[FIXED] allied maritime CS bug ???

Gbest

Chieftain
After the patch an allied maritime CS should provide +3 food in capital. but it still provides +4 food as before. With other cities works fine: +1 if you have an allied CS. I started a new game (with england) to see if it is indeed so. And I've got the same result. the attached saved game is made just before making an alliance with a maritime CS.

without checking it i say its not a bug. its the 50% tradition food growth bonus u get.

After the patch an allied maritime CS should provide +3 food in capital. but it still provides +4 food as before. With other cities works fine: +1 if you have an allied CS. I started a new game (with england) to see if it is indeed so. And I've got the same result. the attached saved game is made just before making an alliance with a maritime CS.

I can confirm this from my game as well, i had 2 martime CS allies and my capital had 10 food in the city square. It should have been 8 food (2+3+3)

it's nothing about tradition. because it's about the +4 food in the city square and i only picked social policies from the liberty tree. maybe it's just something diffrent from the 2kgreg post with the changes from the new patch. like that one with the armored units city attack penalty increased at 50%, when in fact it's reduced to 33%.

After looking at the save file I'll confirm the bug. At the beginning of the turn, London produces 8 food, with no surplus. I then gift 500 gold to the Maritime CS of Genoa and we become allies. London now produces 12 food with a surplus of 4. See the first attached screenshot. It shows Genoa is providing 3 food to my capital. However, the mouseover in the second screenshot shows Genoa provides 4 food to my capital. Someone mentioned that CS bonuses can change during the game. That's true, but it appears that food bonuses don't change. See the attached extract from GlobalAIDefines.xml:

Code:
<Row Name="FRIENDS_CAPITAL_FOOD_BONUS_AMOUNT_PRE_RENAISSANCE">
			<Value>2</Value>
		</Row>
		<Row Name="FRIENDS_CAPITAL_FOOD_BONUS_AMOUNT_POST_RENAISSANCE">
			<Value>2</Value>
		</Row>
		<Row Name="FRIENDS_OTHER_CITIES_FOOD_BONUS_AMOUNT_PRE_RENAISSANCE">
			<Value>0</Value>
		</Row>
		<Row Name="FRIENDS_OTHER_CITIES_FOOD_BONUS_AMOUNT_POST_RENAISSANCE">
			<Value>0</Value>
		</Row>
		<Row Name="ALLIES_CAPITAL_FOOD_BONUS_AMOUNT">
			<Value>1</Value>
		</Row>
		<Row Name="ALLIES_OTHER_CITIES_FOOD_BONUS_AMOUNT">
			<Value>1</Value>

This appears to be correct and the bonus are the same for both pre- and post-renaissance. Perhaps the extra food is being picked up from somewhere else.

Moderator Action: Moved to the Confirmed Bugs forum.

Attachments

• Maritime 1.jpg
    Maritime 1.jpg
    397.1 KB · Views: 156
  • Maritime 2.jpg
    Maritime 2.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 159
Top Bottom