Caliph

Attachments

• untitled-1.gif
    untitled-1.gif
    2.3 KB · Views: 2,616
Cool Thanks

GIDustin

Looks good!

Embryodead, how long did the color conversion take you? If it doesn't take that long could you do some quick conversions of all the white skinned units and make the game multi-ethnic? We could sure use some more African, Asian, and Native American units. A simple skin color change for some of the very early units, i.e. the warrior, archer, spearman and horseman, could at least get us started in the right direction.

Originally posted by Kal-el
Embryodead, how long did the color conversion take you? If it doesn't take that long could you do some quick conversions of all the white skinned units and make the game multi-ethnic? We could sure use some more African, Asian, and Native American units. A simple skin color change for some of the very early units, i.e. the warrior, archer, spearman and horseman, could at least get us started in the right direction.

It takes 15 min. for one unit, so it's no problem, but I don't think there would be difference between europeans and asians (unless exagerrated). I will try Native Americans tomorrow. Also I could make African set a little darker, and then another one lighter for India and Polynesia.

Just make all the colors. Then we can make a "Radioactive monsters vs humans" mod, and a "Lava People vs Lunar Aliens" mod, etc . . . :D

GIDustin

Originally posted by Kal-el
That would definatly be needed for my Graphics Flavor mod.

Although, the Asian warrior would need new a new head, maybe the head from the Asian settler that comes with PTW. And the Iroqouis would need some feathers in the hair or something, the head from the mounted warrior maybe...

Originally posted by Grey Fox
That would definatly be needed for my Graphics Flavor mod.

Although, the Asian warrior would need new a new head, maybe the head from the Asian settler that comes with PTW. And the Iroqouis would need some feathers in the hair or something, the head from the mounted warrior maybe...

African set was made as flavor units for my mod too (however it has 4 new civs), but that had to be easy-to-do idea, no pixel/copy'n'paste graphics so I won't do feathers etc.

Originally posted by Rickhan
I agree!! also a haunted Tank, and Ghost Ship.

Ghost Ship! Yes. That's even less than 10 minutes probably :) It will look like the shadow warrior unit someone posted long time ago.

Love the sound of a Ghost ship!

Originally posted by Amadan
Love the sound of a Ghost ship!

It's complete :) I am posting it in minutes.

Har har! Gahk Uruk! Dat am bubhosh! Lat mak'r Uruk ageen agh meeb am hapee! Mak'r ash nudder ligz'r agh ash zult'r dub. Yub. Dem bubhosh. Mabee ash uruk mak'r. Lat am bubhosh!

Err... translation:

Nice orcs. Make some more and I'll be happier. Maybe another archer or a swordsman (the bowman would be pretty nice). An interesting idea would be to take the worker unit and give him orkish skin. Nice job, again.

worker and settler in both shades would be nice. This would further advance my mod.

GIDustin

Yep, orcish settlers. What we really need is orcish ICBMs and such. All hail the orcs! Oooh, maybe a nice burning Ent or a roasting hobbit, too...

Sounds like some of the tools for making a Civ3 scenarion like that incredible Dagor scenario for Civ2. (that scenario was/is incredible)

Top Bottom