Just a bit of fun

ruff_hi

Live 4ever! Or die trying
One of the BUG team keeps us all on our feet with her changing ID pic. This thread is about working out who the pic is of in the hope of catching a pic of the real LM.
Anna Hathaway again? Seems she had a flat hair day.
Nope. Not Anne this time. :mischief:
Spoiler :
@LM - any chance of you sending me a history of your pics so that I can upload them?

Attachments

• Cap.JPG
    Cap.JPG
    2.6 KB · Views: 537
2/10/2011 - pic unknown.

One of the BUG team keeps us all on our feet with her changing ID pic. This thread is about working out who the pic is of in the hope of catching a pic of the real LM.
I will not confirm or deny that my new avvy is really me.

This, however, really is me. Draw your own conclusions.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :
@LM - any chance of you sending me a history of your pics so that I can upload them?
@ ruff - I'll see if I can dig some up when we get home at the end of the month. I usually delete them after I post a new one. We're really reaching for thread material here, aren't we? :lol:

There are also other questions, like: if she's the Lemon Merchant, who is the Keeper of the Cheese?
That's the episode that I took my forum name from. My favorite. :)

I suppose the answer to that is Mrs. Lemon. :p

@ruff:

Here you go. Never let it be said that I've disappointed a man.

Well... ok, I guess I tend to disappoint most men, but it's their own fault for having "manly" bits. :D

View attachment LMAVVY.7z

That's a bunch of them. Have fun! :p

7z - grrr. Can you upload as a zip file?

Edit: np - I've unzipped them. Stay tune for some total fun!

Shirley Manson

Chrissie Hynde

Lady Gaga?

LM pm'd me with some answers that I am planning on holding back just to encourage everyone to keep guessing. However, I can now confirm the following:

6 & 8 - Tifa from Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

Even though LM said '6. The Heroine from Mirror's Edge.'

Yes. I stand corrected on number's 6 and 8.

Lady Gaga?
Brunettes seem to be well-liked and even redheads appear to have their place, but do I sense some anti-blonde vibes here? ;)

That looks like either a Terminator or a Borg version of Veronica. Either way, it makes for a good avatar for a Civ forum. :goodjob:

Brunettes seem to be well-liked and even redheads appear to have their place, but do I sense some anti-blonde vibes here? ;)
Oh no, blondes are my Kryptonite. What you're seeing are anti-Gaga vibes. :D

That looks like either a Terminator or a Borg version of Veronica. Either way, it makes for a good avatar for a Civ forum. :goodjob:
That was from my friend Helghallen. It's "Veroninator". He has an artist friend that did it up for me as a birthday gift. It's great, isn't it? :)

My avvy depends on my prevailing mood, and I usually choose one that is either a woman that I'm fascinated with, or looks a little like myself or my wife in certain attributes. Or else something silly.

No. 3 is Shawnee Smith. From the movie "Saw" or one of its sequels.

No. 3 is Shawnee Smith. From the movie "Saw" or one of its sequels.

I think it was SAW II, and the movie starts with her having to cut the key out of the stomach of an unconscious guy.

Top Bottom