American Civil War: Union and Confederate Armies

imperator1961

Last of the Mohicans
I have modified a bit some animations like the AttackA; now the animation is more fluid. As for the artillery the Confederate Siege/fortifications units Artillery are made by me with the Poser's primitives except for the barrels and the wheels. The Union Siege/fortification Artillery unit is taken from a static model in 3ds and is hardly modified to obtain an usable prop. Indeed the Union Siege Mortar is entirely created by me, with the Poser's primitives (6 and 8). All the animations of these units are new, created expecially for this units. Also the US Cavalry as a version with the Henry rifle, and the Confederate has a unit - the Raider - vith two new attack animations. Lastly, I'm not american, so my knowledge of the ACV is by books and pics/images I found on internet or in some illustrated book of Osprey. Is someone find that some units are not exactly correct, or some units are missing, well please dont' shoot the piano man!

Confederate units, from left to right:
Siege/fortress Artillery, Cavalry Early War, Cavalry Late War, Heavy Artillery, Infantry Early War, Infantry Late War, Light Artillery, Lousiana Tigers, Marine Early War, Marine Later War, Militia, Mortar Crew, Raider or irregular Cavalry, Siege Artillery.

Union units, from left to right:

Siege/fortress heavy artillery, US African American Infantry, Cavarly Early War, Cavaly Henry Rifle, Cavalry Late War, Heavy Artillery, Infantry Early War, Infantry Late War, Light Artillery, Marine Early War, Marine Late War, Militia, Mortar Crew, Sharpshooter, Siege Heavy Mortar, Zouave Early War, Zouave Late War.

The downloads:
Confederate part I
Confederate part II
Union part I
Union part II

What can I say other than the units look great. Hopefully Cimbri can incorporate all of these units into the Civil War scenario he's working on, in that I'm too lazy to make one myself.

Here's a pack that hits close to home, and just in time for the anniversary. Your animations just keep getting better, too. A repeating rifle cavalryman and a black US rifleman! Many thanks and congratulations on a great job. For your bonus pack you'll have to include a surgeon with saw and a hay cart full of limbs.

These are really detailed. I like the fortress cannons. But the S direction looks a little crooked.

Fabulous, fabulous! If I ever bother working on my mod I now have second era units for the USA and CSA, as well as CSA's UU, Quantrill's Raiders.

Top Bottom