• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Small Town Story - Game Thread

Jarrema

Master Voter
Small Town Story

Rules (shamelessly stolen as needed from other people, like Zack and ATPG, and modified):

1. The First Rule

You must read these rules before playing, please.

2. Game Setup

This is a pretty ordinary mafia game.

3. Victory Conditions

Eliminate all factions other than yours. You do not have to be alive in order to win!

4. Don't Quote Your Role PM

You may never quote your role PM, either publicly OR privately. Quoting from your role PM, in whole or in part, is forbidden. It shall not be done, with the following exception:

* You are allowed to discuss the data content of the role PM, such as what your abilities are, if you have them. Because these are sets of data, they can be repeated. Do not discuss the formatting of the role PM, do not discuss when the role PM was sent, and do not post screenshots of it, or otherwise attempt to circumvent this rule in any way shape or form. If you need further instruction on this point, contact me. But the general idea is, no copy and pasting your role PM, and that includes nearly perfect paraphrasing by changing a word or two. Don't try to loophole your way out of this.

5. Day and Night

* The game is divided into Day and Night phases.
* During the Day, players may vote to lynch a player.
* During the Night, players send me their night orders, if they have any.
* Day is 24 hours if everyone has voted or if a majority has been reached, and
48 hours if neither of those two conditions is met.
* Night is 24 hours.

6. Voting

You may vote by simply bolding a player's name. Unvotes aren't required.
You may not edit your post if it contains a vote. Editing posts to correct grammar, spelling, or to avoid double-posting is fine. Do not touch your votes except in a new post.

You're allowed to Abstain from wagering on any candidate, but you are not allowed to vote for No Lynch.

7. Communication outside of this thread is strictly forbidden!

The only exeption is mafia quick topic.

Especially, PM's are ABSOLUTELLY FORBIDDEN FOR ALL PLAYERS

8. Be a good sport.

This is a game which can involve lying, bluffing, and backstabbing, possibly. It's not personal, it's just business.

That said, please follow the game rules, and obey all forum rules.

Should something frustrating happen, please do not verbally attack a fellow player or the game host or anyone else. You are allowed to criticize ideas and suggestions, but do not call people dumb.

Example: "I think that's a bad idea. We shouldn't do that at all. In fact, I think you suggested it because you're guilty."

This is okay! Notice how we're saying the idea is bad, advising against it, and even suggesting the player could be trying to destroy our team. However, we are not attacking that player.

Example: "What are you, stupid? Only someone stupid would say that!"

This is not okay. This is attacking a player. It's a friendly game, don't do this.

9. WOGs/Replacements

I will WOG/replace players that will not vote for three consecutive days

10. Special rules:

Wounds system:
a. Attacked person can get wounded instead of being killed (1 chance in 3, but it can be modified by abilities)
b. Wounded person cannot take any night actions (but can write in the thread and vote)
c. Wound is healed after full day and night cycle (for example, person wounded at Night 1 will be healthy again at Day 3)
d. If wounded person is wounded again (before healing the wound), he/she dies immediately

Gender rules:

a. Every character has a gender
b. Everybody knows what is the gender of every player character (it will be listed on the list of surviving players names)
c. Attacked person (if he/she survives) learns gender of attacker
d. If someone is protecting attacked person, protector gains knowledge of attacker gender, and attacker gains knowledge about protector gender

There would be no descriptions of night kills and other actions in the game thread (only information about people who died, no info on wounds). So, completely no info for people not involved in night events.

Living players (3):

Civplayah Male

TheBake Male

Robbiecon Female

Dead:

Red_Spy (Female) - townie, lynched day one
Skwink Caesar (Female) - townie, policeman, killed night one
Dcmort93 (Male) - townie, lynched day two
Jouzou (Female) - townie, tracker, killed night two
Mango Elephant (Male) - townie, bodyguard, lynched day three
MajKira (Female) - townie, lynched day four
Kennigit (Male) - mafia, godfather, killed by automaton, day four
Taillesskangaru (Male) - cultist, corruptor, lynched day five
General Olaf (Male) - townie, priest, killed night five
Xpl/Celticempire (Female) - townie, mayor, lynched day six
BestRFCplayer (Female) - townie, killed night six
NarutoAvatarDBZ (Female) - townie, vigilante, lynched day seven
Zack (Female) - mafia, priest, lynched day eight
Camikaze (Female) - townie, killed night eight
GamezRule (Male) - cultist, lynched day nine
Landlubber (female) - - townie, mad scientist, lynched day ten
Classical Hero (Female) - - cultist, lynched day eleven

Day 1 officially begins!

Mango Elephant is chosen by the RNG Gods.

1. Yes I am female.

2. GamezRule is my vote.

Vote: Xpl I still don't believe number 1.

Dont understand how game works, even if reading rules
but I vote (randomly?) Classical Hero for lynching
and who is a rolepm

A role PM is what you receive via PM. It tells you about your abilities/who you are/etc.

If you're still confused, visit the *stickied* Mafia Information Thread in this forum.

Top Bottom