TSG10 Results and Congratulations

leif erikson

Game of the Month Fanatic
Administrator
GOTM Staff
Supporter
A list of the submissions for this game is assembled here. The list is compiled by date and also by score.

First place :trophy: goes to tommynt with a 200 AD Domination win.

Second place :trophy2nd: goes to mcmpan with a 920 AD Domination victory and third :trophy3rd: goes to slugster with a 1080 AD Domination win. :high5:

Thank you for the spoiler write ups. Welcome to all the new players, hope you learned as much as I did. :cheers:

:thanx: to all who played the game and participated in the discussions Keep posting issues you find. :goodjob:

Please help us out by using the upload system for your results as we need to exercise it some more. Special thanks to AlanH for compiling the results. :goodjob:

Second place :trophy2nd: goes to mcmpan with a 1920 AD Domination victory

Keep posting issues you find.

Found one! :D

Edit : Another one...where is Ribannah's game?

Edit2 : Oh, here is a 3rd issue : diplo win for slugster?

That is correct. While playing, I am testing game mechanics and checking for bugs, so my games (the only Civ5 games that I have time for) are not free of reloads.

Hmmm... am I the only one who loses regularly, or just the only one to bother submitting a loss :mischief: (Ok... technically I did not play all the way to a loss, but that was just a matter of time).

If it makes you feel any better, I don't seem to be able to win first time through when I am testing the games. :cheers:

If it makes you feel any better, I don't seem to be able to win first time through when I am testing the games. :cheers:

Yes, it does make me feel a little better. Misery loves company. :cool:

Don't worry I lose all the time and just don't submit the losses.
You know, there is no shame in losing as we are here to learn. Would appreciate submission of the losses as well as the wins.

In fact, it would help the staff to see how many folks are really playing these games and what the skill levels are. As we still have no formal competition, we do not really have good stats on the number of downloads versus submissions, nor how many are winning versus how many are losing? Hard to adjust for the community when you do not really know how players are doing. :hmm:

Top Bottom