Civ Accurate Maps

sukritact

Artist and Modder
This mod changes the maps and DOM images of the civilizations's (Except america and england for obvious reasons) to thier native language (look at the pictures below to see what I mean.)
For now the mod only changes the language for the following Civs (In no specific order)

Part 1: Download
1. Siam
Spoiler :

BONUS:
Spoiler :
2. China
Spoiler :
3. Egypt
Spoiler :
4. Rome
Spoiler :
5. Russia
Spoiler :
6. Japan
Spoiler :

Part 2: Download
1. Gemany
Spoiler :

BONUS:
Spoiler :
2. France
Spoiler :
3. Greece
Spoiler :
4. Arabia
Spoiler :
5. India
Spoiler :
6. Ottoman Empire
Spoiler :
7. Persia
Spoiler :

Gods and Kings Expansion: Download
1. Byzantine Empire
Spoiler :
2. Carthage
Spoiler :
3. Celts
Spoiler :

BONUS:
Spoiler :
4. Sweden
Spoiler :

BONUS:
Spoiler :
5. The Netherlands
Spoiler :
6. Austria
Spoiler :
7. Ethiopia
Spoiler :

Spain & the Inca DLC: Download
1. Spain
Spoiler :

Denmark DLC: Download
1. Denmark
Spoiler :

Bonus:
Spoiler :

Korea DLC: Download
1. Korea (Special thanks to Pouakai for providing the map and testing the mod)
Spoiler :

support for more civs will be added later.

What will you do for civilizations with no written language (eg. Polynesia)

I can provide names for Japan if you want.

Probably will leave them alone, can't do much if they don't have a language can I? And if you could provide the names for Japan, that would be great!

This is an interesting mod. For Egypt, I think using ancient Egyptian instead of Arabian would be a great idea - the only problem is who understands ancient Egyptian :egypt:

I am using egyptian hieroglyphs. Although it is probably incorrect in many places. I did some improvisation as well, for example, for the city Pi-Ramesses (literally "House of Ramesses") i took Per (the symbol for house) and stuck Ramesses's name at the back.

Pouakai said:
There is a supposed Heiroglyphic alphabet - used for tourists. Tacky, and nothing compared to Heiroglyphs of Old, but it'll look the part

I found a name translator and used it for the cities i couldn't find.

I just realised there aren't any city names! But if you want to put one in, Kyoto is essentially in the middle of that orange bit.

Oda's DOM looked lonely without any cities, so i added kyoto, tokyo and saporro. Any objections or other suggestions?

I've uploaded Japan. Please inform me if i've made any mistakes translating japan or any other civ. Also it's obvious the next version of this mod is going to exceed 10 mb. Could anyone suggest a place for me to upload this mod or else i'll have to separate the mod into parts.

Top Bottom