Shiro's Early Korean Pack

Ares de Borg

Norman Knight
Thanks you to Tom for help with the palette files and story board and Ares for the sounds, without them I don't know when this pack would be released. Also thanks to Sandris, CamJH, Plotinus for the animations, Kinboat and Utah for the props.

Thank you very much for these units. :):goodjob: Some of them will appear in the next main file of CCM.

Very nice. Please remember to submit one for the monthly unit competition. My pick would be the Three Kingdoms Armored Horseman/Knight dude.

:eek: ... :clap:

Wasn't expecting this!?! Wow, really exciting!

These are great! :thumbsup:
Now I 'need' to mod my Korean civ! ;)

very good, i hope u will also add middle ages. beautifull units but the roof tiles could have been a little smaller. i hope u don't mind i told u this. i am so delighted to greet a new creator of historical units...thank u
:thumbsup:

Very nice indeed!!!

Thanks to everyone who worked on these. Not only for the gameplay, but we get a good glimpse into the history of the various nations; from all the units that have been posted in this forum.

very good, i hope u will also add middle ages. beautifull units but the roof tiles could have been a little smaller. i hope u don't mind i told u this. i am so delighted to greet a new creator of historical units...thank u
:thumbsup:

Roof Tiles? :confused:

New? :confused:

Now all east Asian civilizations have their own units. Oh yeah~:goodjob:

Top Bottom