IOT map game test thing

Double A

♫We got the guillotine♫
I want to try something. Each player (let's go with 10) will send me a PM of their country's name and claims. You may take unlimited territories, the entire map if you want to. If you wish, you may elaborate in yours sign up post. I'll then superimpose the claims somehow in GIMP. Whoever has the most territories wins, but beware, contested territories will subtract 2 points from your score, as you will be at war with that country! Please tell me how many provinces you claim to make my job a little easier.

Yes, that is the SOM II map. I like it for this purpose as it doesn't have a lot of territories.

This game will be over in 24 hours or when 10 people have submitted claims. Good luck.

Countries: (10/10)

Omega124 - yellow
MaxaTheGreat - purple
Prospo - brown
Red_Spy - red
taillesskangaru - teal
bestrfcplayer - dark purple
civplayah - black
mythmonster2 - green
Yoshiegg737 - lime
General Olaf - dark green

Omega has joined in yellow.

I decided I won't be revealing the country names yet, as it may give too much away about the country.

RS is red (didn't specify, can be changed).

Still need 5 people. Not that hard, guys.

bestrfcplayer is dark purple.

civplayah is black

mm is green. He is also the only person to have remembered to submit the number of provinces. I'm judging it by number of times you had to click to fill everything in. Please send this data.

Yoshiegg737 - light green
General Olaf - dark green

No more green shades please. Two more players.

Oh, so there are. I'll get started on the victory post.

Far, far too many people have claimed godforsaken ≤4 pixel islands for me to make a master map and keep my sanity.

So yeah. I'm not going to count them. New map in OP. I'm using that. If you don't like it, submit a new nation. I'm extending map submitting time for 24 hours.

If it can be helped, please upload it as close to the original state as possible. More specifically, don't use .jpegs for map games.

Gen. Olaf sent in a dark grey revision.

civplayah sent in same map, still black.

All the spots are filled, ilduce. This is just a test anyway, I think.

Yep.

I've gotten caught up in something, sorry for the delay. I'll have a final map eventually.

Top Bottom