Map test thingy 2

ilduce349

(Financial, Philo)
I want to try something. Each player will send me a PM of their country's name and claims. You may take up to 25 territories. If you wish, you may elaborate in yours sign up post. I'll then superimpose the claims somehow in GIMP. Whoever has the most territories wins, but beware, contested territories will subtract 2 points from your score, as you will be at war with that country! You have to have have at least 1 land territory for every 2 naval territories you claim. If due to conflicting claims you don't have enough land, I will remove naval territories at random.
You also get one capital province, a province that even if someone else claims you get that province. That is unless 2 empire happen to have the same capital, then it cancels out.

Spoiler :

You have 4 days to PM me before I release the final map, I will take any number of people until then.

(this one actually has a purpose beyond this short game, so please participate)
(The map is the Sons of Mars with less territories in Africa and South America)

Edit: Added 2 rules
Edit 2: I uploaded the map from 3 different sites cause some people couldn't see the first 2....

Attachments

• XxJiN.png
    XxJiN.png
    103 KB · Views: 180
I know exactly where to claim.

I'm strongly considering posting my map until ilduce posts his :p

If you quote a post you can find the image's url, which typically works. It's some sort of loading problem I figure. Also, after viewing the image on the url on your computer it shows up in this thread, which is why I think it's a loading error and not some guy just making up a url.

do this Omega

Why nobody right clicks and then opens the picture in a new tab I will never know...

Because it's far too simple a solution.

Top Bottom