Discuss...

Yes!!!!

Edit: Please tell me there will be maps:please:

I am a heterosexual man, but if I could I would kiss you on the mouth right now, Greg.

Replace years on the x axis with turn numbers.
The crosshairs looks useful, depending on what it can be used for, of course. ;)
Allow for zoom on the graph.

Most important of all: have these graphs available during the game. Personally, my immersion degrades rapidly at the game's end. Rarely took much time in civ4 replays.

It makes me drool on my keyboard, which is both a geeky thing to admit and very bad for the keyboard.

I agree with the request for zoom. I like the hint of the categories displayed and encourage as many as possible. I see one labeled Unhappiness and I wonder if it works to separately display happiness and unhappiness like that.

What does the cross hair do? I can understand selecting a point along the x axis for selection or zoom or whatever, but does selection across the y axis get you?

Is there an events replay? I like going back and learning all the events that happened behind the fog. Why have all the processing go into all those events and interactions if I don't get to enjoy them one way or another? If the graphs and replay were available in game, we could learn the history of civs once we meet them.

A big map with forward and reverse DVR-like controls for a visual replay would further endanger my keyboard.

I do like seeing graphs and such. I still do hope the map replay thing (whatever you call it, Histogram? I don't know) makes a return too though.

Oh very cool, some lines are thicker than others but I trust your judgement on aesthetics judging from the rest of the game. The replay on minimap was just so cool in older versions. Would be wonderful to have that.

I also miss palace view..... Was kind of fun. I never could work out why I got a new palace section but i did enjoy building it up.

It makes me drool on my keyboard, which is both a geeky thing to admit and very bad for the keyboard.

It's okay; I'll be your Stataholics Anonymous sponsor.

Spoiler :
Actually who am I kidding I can't sponsor someone when my own addiction is still out of control!

NICE! now just dump the dead guys on the stats that are already in game and the ending for games should be perfect.

NICE! now just dump the dead guys on the stats that are already in game and the ending for games should be perfect.

Yeah, that would be a nice change. Hard to have an approval rating above zero when you and everyone who was part of your civilization is dead or part of someone else's. Same with all those other categories.

Yay! Marry me, Greg! And we will give birth to other cool features!

Top Bottom