TSG12 Results and Congratualtions

leif erikson

Game of the Month Fanatic
Administrator
GOTM Staff
Supporter
A list of the submissions for this game is assembled here. The list is compiled by date and also by score.

First place :trophy: goes to DaveMcW with a 1300 AD Diplo win.

Second place :trophy2nd: goes to tommynt with a 1330 AD Diplo victory and third :trophy3rd: goes to ssjos with a 1480 AD Diplo win. :high5:

Apologies for the delay in posting results. :blush:

Thank you for the spoiler write ups and discussions. Welcome to all the new players, hope you learned as much as I did. :cheers:

:thanx: to all who played the game and participated in the discussions Keep posting issues you find. :goodjob:

Please help us out by using the upload system for your results as we need to exercise it some more. Special thanks to AlanH for compiling the results. :goodjob:

Here goes the results of the no RA challengers :

Ribannah Victory Diplomacy T222, 1560 AD
killerloop Victory Diplomacy T224, 1570 AD
Attaturk Victory Diplomacy T226, 1580 AD
Tabarnak Victory Diplomacy T235, 1625 AD
RedRover57 Victory Diplomacy T258, 1740 AD
ferven Victory Diplomacy T269, 1795 AD
xiziz Victory Diplomacy T278, 1816 AD
nthexwn Victory Diplomacy T295, 1848 AD
Half Nelson Victory Diplomacy T304, 1866 AD
MrFrien Victory Diplomacy T304, 1868 AD
butsam Victory Diplomacy T327, 1907 AD
Harbinger Victory Diplomacy T332, 1912 AD
Monthar Victory Diplomacy T344, 1924 AD
dribnairb Victory Diplomacy T354, 1934 AD
subber Victory Diplomacy T369, 1949 AD

Players missing :

kcd_swede
thio
Onan

I know that Ribannah and killerloop have finished their games, but just probably not submitted them(i added them tho). Onan have tried but i'm not sure if he had finished. killerloop finished at turn 224 and Ribannah finished at turn 222, making Ribannah the winner of the no RA challenge!

But this challenge was just a way to play and compare different strategies(boring if everyone do the same things over and over) and to show how much blocking techs aren't welcome in a CIV game. Since the next patch will adress a new form of RAs, i guess we have our response!

Thanks for your participation!

That's great Ribannah! My bad i didn't check properly. I will edit my post then.

Top Bottom