The Parrot Wars

Tambien

Theseus, Duke of Athens
For many years the Parrot Kingdoms had lived in (and on) Harmony. However, the Harmony Empire has recently collapsed. All that is left is warring Kingdoms. You must take the reins of one of these Kingdoms and bring it to glory and greatness.

Spoiler Maps :

Base Map

Land Base Map

Water Base Map

Province Base Map

Current Map

RULES/B]

1. Updates can only happen after all players have commented, or at least 48 hours since the last update, whichever comes first.

2. This is ancient times. There are no nukes. But they are usually prohibited, anyway.

3. I would like to keep to ancient technology, so if you have to RP with techs, please do not overdo it.

4. It will start in the year 1 A.H.E(After Harmony Era). This is mid-Roman Empire level technology.

5. I am the GM. I will not be playing. I expect you to behave well, or there will be consequences. I am not afraid to report posts.

6. If you choose to resign, the first reserve on the list will have your land, but they will have a choice whether or not to play the same nation as you.

7. IOT is a monster if not kept in check. Please PM me your battle orders, war declarations, claims, etc. in addition to posting them here (so other players can see). If you want to launch a sneak attack, you can give me the battle order without posting.

8 Claims. You are free to claim 3 CONNECTED territories per turn.

Furthermore, please give me maps as well, to save how much searching I have to do to know what the heck you want.

On islands: All islands cost 1 expansion point. And each island is its own territory.

9. If you are at war, you may choose to attack or to not. You can attack 5 territories per turn, provided they're adjacent with your nation. If they are not, you are limited to 2.

Battles will be decided as so:

I will randomly generate two numbers between 1-10, one for the attacker and one for the defender. The higher number wins.

10. Spam:
I'll be rather laid-back about this, but if I need to tell you something I'll post it in size-4 font, bolded.

11. Please notify me if you are going to be inactive, and what you would like done about it.

12. The GM reserves the right to final map changes, and to change the rules at any time.

13. The GM reserves the right to create rebellions and NPC nations.

Posting is not/B] allowed for 24 hours, to give everyone a chance to look at it and know when to sign up. I do not want people who are online right now to have an advantage.

However, if you know that you are going to join post, “I am going to join.” and nothing else. You will edit your posts later with your nation stats.

If you are not able to get online tomorrow, PM me and I'll put you on the list. If we have too many people that PM me, I'll put you in a lottery.

If you want to join, but signups are closed, then PM me and I will add you to the waiting list.

Please keep in mind, these are PARROT Kingdoms. There are no humans. Parrots are the only intelligent species on Harmony.

Waiting List/B]
-

When you are posting your nation stats
Put this info:

Name of Nation:
Motto:
Leader Pic: (The picture of the leader, MUST be a parrot)

Homeland: (map with 3 starting provinces, preferably in a spoiler)

Flag: (your nation’s flag or symbol, duh)

Short Summary:

If you want to you can add to it, this is just the basic info.

Name of Nation: Parraysia
Motto: The original starter of the Parrot crazy (I'm sorry :lol:)
Leader: Lord Von Parrot the First

The Homeland:
Spoiler :

I have called the colour red black :D

EDIT: Out of all the colours to ninja me with, Ilduce, you pick RED?!??!?

EDIT2: I notice Ilduce claimed 5 provinces and I claimed 3. Therefore, I will also claim 5.

EDIT3: So I see I was correct after all...

Attachments

• Parrot Leader.jpg
    Parrot Leader.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 555
  • 2Tam Claims 1.png
    2Tam Claims 1.png
    232.5 KB · Views: 515

Name: Empire of Marselis
Motto: BANZAI!!!/Glory to Humans
Leader: Emperor Omega
Claims: All of Maerselis Island (In Japanese red)

To: All Parrot Nations

Link to video.

(Put a will right before kneel, please)

Posting is not allowed for 24 hours, to give everyone a chance to look at it and know when to sign up. I do not want people who are online right now to have an advantage.

However, if you know that you are going to join post, “I am going to join.” and nothing else. You will edit your posts later with your nation stats.

:rolleyes:

Name of Nation: Parritian Empire

Motto: "Fight and flight!"

Leader Pic:
Roboparrot :mwaha:

Homeland:
Spoiler :

Flag:

Short Summary:
The villages on the eastern Camos Sea have united to form what will one day become an empire! Instead of fight or flight, we will combine both to take over the world! We also boast superior technology, as we have a robot for a leader! :smug:

Attachments

• parrot.jpg
    parrot.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 488
  • provincebasemap.jpg
    provincebasemap.jpg
    398.8 KB · Views: 525
I am going to join. Info to come.

Name of Nation: The Republic of Saronis
Motto: For the Greater Glory of Parrotkind
Spoiler :

Leader Pic: Comminius the Glorious Chairman of the Saronis Senate(Comminius)

Homeland:

Flag:

Short Summary: Comminius the Glorious led the Unification Force that unified most of the Island of Saronis under the benign rule of the Glorious Saronis Senate and its Ever-wise Chairman, Comminius. They plan on unifying all of Harmony under the Glorious Senate and claim that THEY are the rightful heirs to the Harmony Empire.

OUR COLOR IS YELLOW

Name of the Nation: United Soviet Parrot Republics (USPR)

Motto: Parrots of the world, unite!

Leader Pic:

Leader Name: Karl, Glorious Leader of the Parrot Working Class

Homeland -

Flag, with no effort whatsoever put into it! -

Tell me about it! :D

Here's my info.

Name of Nation: Paratagonia
Motto: Flying In The Face Of Tyranny (and anybody else we find annoying)
Leader Pic:
Spoiler our leader, who goes by no mortal name :

Homeland:
Spoiler Paratagonia claims :

Flag:

Attachments

• ParrotWarsIOT.png
    ParrotWarsIOT.png
    191.5 KB · Views: 431
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    22.3 KB · Views: 427
I am no longer busy, so here is the update!
UPDATE 0

Spoiler Excerpt From A History of Harmony: A Study In Disharmony :

Chapter 1
With the collapse of the Harmony Empire the harmony that had ruled the land disappeared. Many new Kingdoms rose up and became more powerful. The next few paragraphs will provide overviews of the journey each Kingdom took. The next few chapters will provide a more detailed commentary....

Spoiler Current Map :

You can now claim 3 more provinces.

If there are any latecomers, you may claim 6.

Let the Games Begin!

Top Bottom