New Unit Pack: My Birthday Gift to You

DJ Bonebraker

a.k.a Laura
Well, Tuesday was my birthday (not that anyone here remembered), so as a present to you, I present the first units I've released in MONTHS:

First is Jessica, leaders of the girls in the Playground mod:

Lady Jessica

Next are the two final Elvaan defensive units for the Final Fantasy mod:

Elvaan Gunner

Elvaan Sniper (yes, yet another version)

...and finally a Girl Agent for the Playground mod:

Girl Agent

....and I'll try not to be such a stranger from now on. ;)

I know how you feel, buddy. I had to bump my own Birthday thread.

Elves with automatic weapons is a terrifying concept.

Sorry, Hikaro Takayama and Balthasar, :blush:

since months I only have time for a short "flight" over the posts and didn´t look at birthday messages.

So happy belated birthday Hikaro Takayama and Balthasar! :bday:

Didn't JRRT have Hobbits giving gifts on their birthdays? :mischief:

Thanks, and a belated Happy Birthday to you and the self-proclaimed, "Grumpy Old Man," -- and to Balthasar!

:bday: ,

Oz

Yes they did, now if you'll excuse me, it's time for afternoon tea (followed by dinner and then supper.....)

@Goldflash: Happy Birthday... BTW, They already got elves with automatic weapons in WH40K, but you already know that. ;)

BTW, I had both the elf units and Jessica more or less finished and sitting around on my HD since about February, but RL got in the way of me finishing them... I made the Girl Agent sometime about two weeks ago (I was on vacation all last week).

I've also got a few more units in the works, namely:

1: An Amazon Anti-Tank trooper (TOW Inf replacement) that is loosely based on Yoko from Tengen Toppa Gurren Langann
2: A Red Mage

Been looking for some suitable "lady" steampunk champions. At least 3 more now to join the league. Jessica looks a bit like Alice re-imagined as an avatar of Diana. Much appreciated.

Well, that's sorta what I had in mind... I.e. I decided since the old Jessica (the one currently in the mod) was my original Viera Ranger (which I've since discarded from the FF mod since I came out with a better one), and I already had a similar outfit for the Girl Warrior (which is what I based Alice on), I just copied over the Girl Warrior's outfit (with a few changes) to one of my pre-existing archer units (the easiest way to go about doing the archery units, what with all the manipulating of arrows that involves), gave her appropriately colored hair (same platinum blonde as the Jessica 2 unit/original Viera Ranger), and rendered her out....

I was also going for a general "Victorian" feel for the Elvaan units (particularly the Sniper), what with the Cullotes and high-bun ponytail style (that particular hair prop is called the "Victorian Ponytail")...

Top Bottom